What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis asking the Panthers for a release! Wow!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Been a big fan for a long time. He'd look resplendent in a Red V, but for that to happen he'd have to go to Souffs or Cronulla and get dropped to NSW Cup. Make it happen Sharkies!

RHCP

Bench
I'm absolutely shocked. I can't see why on Earth they would want to force out a champion like Luke Lewis, especially if his salary is anything close to that. Room to move? I don't think Penrith will get a forward of the calibre of Lewis for $425K.

Get him up here Tinks.

chewsta

First Grade
I'd say the presser is to announce the signing of Thurston, which will soften the blow of losing Lewis.

Loudstrat

Coach
Talk about the grapevine going nuts. When ever has a club called a press conference to announce a player leaving?

Surely what is meant to happen is that Mooks and Bently organise a press conference to anounce him signing, and parade him and Jennings in a Parra jumper first.

[/wild fantasy]

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Luke Lewis is one of my fav players,would be so happy if he came to Parramatta but i doubt he wants to play with a bunch of derps