What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis asking the Panthers for a release! Wow!

saint pebba

First Grade
If he wants to go to a team with a winning chance, I would say that the Tigers, Dogs and Sharks are the only realistic options.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
RT @DaveRic1 Hearing the Tigers are firm faves to sign Luke Lewis. $$ to spend with lote to retire.

This was from a tweet from David Riccio. I hope it's true. I would love to have Luke Lewis as a replacement for Ellis.

dogslife

Coach
Now what would Tim Sheens want with a good player? Does Luke Lewis really want to play prop the rest of his career?

whall15

Coach
Phil Rothfield reckons he knows all about it and an article will be up soon saying he's left the Panthers.

Therefore, I suspect he will still be a Panther.

gronkathon

First Grade
I would love to see Lewis at WT.

However i see the Dragons being the place he will go. They have the cash, they have good affordable beach side property and it is somewhere he and his family could settle

Red Bear

Referee
IMO in 2-3 years time, everyone will be saying what a genius Gould is.

Really don't want to see Lewis leave Penrith.

Absolutely agree with Dean. This whole situation reminds me of another Lewis from a couple of decades ago and a coaches brave decision to let him go.

Tell me which team won in '92 & '93?
I generally agree that Penirth will be in a good position in a few years time, but I dont think getting rid of Lewis is the right option there. Unlike the other Lewis he's at the peak of his powers, not on the way out was Wally was in 91. Outwardly doesnt seem like the torublemaking type either.

Still I guess it's his call.

natheel

Coach
lol DT reporting Sharks and Dragons main contenders. I have a feeling someone has been looking through these forums. Dragons fans have expressed how good he would look in a Red V and Cronulla fans stated he was spotted having lunch with Gal and Graham. now DT is reporting it haha, where yesterday these 2 clubs weren't mentioned