What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis released

Tooooks

Bench
I'm guessing our chances of signing him are next to zero, but personally I'd love to see him in blue and gold.

Sharks are rumoured to be front runners to sign him up, meaning they may have to let a player or two go to fit him in...

Tooooks

Bench
Sorry, I know this is on the rumoured signings thread, but not everyone reads it.

We have zero chance of getting him if Kearney is still here. If Ricky is the coach, he would be a shoo-in.

Perfect replacement for Hindy too - would love him here but it won't happen

hindy111

Post Whore
Personaly if we cant get LEWIS with the money we have left over than somthings wrong.
I can tell you one thing thou-He is building a new house in orchard hills on a nice property (thats basicaly near penrith) So i doubt he would be moving locations-I know where id rather be driving.
Personaly i think he has already signed with a club just yet to announce

Parra

Referee
Jennings as well.

Gould & Cleary are wrong about these two.

Get them to throw in Kevin Kingston.

We need an NFL-style trading system in the NRL.

eel01s

Bench
Lewis would be the perfect buy for us - experienced, premiership winner, SOO player, 100% effort every week.

We should go all out to sign him. However I think what might happen is that he will go to the Sharks and we will end up with 32 year old J. Smith.

Parra

Referee
Panthers are 15th and we are 16th.

The people making the decisions are getting them wrong.