What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Page - Mounties

meatloaf

Juniors
http://www.nospam9/nrl/raiders-rookie-luke-page-pushes-his-case-17304/

Emerging Canberra Raiders prop Luke Page admits he's "starting to get impatient" as he awaits an NRL chance, but he's determined to use his international debut with Papua New Guinea this weekend to prove he's ready.
Page met with Raiders coach Ricky Stuart early this month to press his case for NRL selection. Page has attracted attention from rival NRL clubs, but Canberra are keen to re-sign him.
"We did sit down and spoke about it, [Stuart] basically wants me to play first grade before we start talking contracts," Page said.
"He said he could sign me right now on a second tier contract, no problem, he just wants to see how I go in first grade before he makes any decisions like that."
Read more at the SMH.com.au

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Watched him against Fiji last night and wasn't too impressive, seems like he takes too long to get a head of steam up

mave

Coach
Wtf.
I would have in a heartbeat, based on his performance last night

Latest posts