What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Yates signs for the Broncos

Knight Vision

First Grade
would of been a great clubman in another era. Game is only for monster big men these days, which is a great shame. I remember reading long ago that Mitchell Pearce is around the same size as his Dad was back in the day.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Agree with the above, unfortunately for Yates the game has gone away from blokes of his size and build. Hopefully he manages a good career in the ESL though, one thing he doesn’t lack is heart and he’s got a good tackling technique if nothing else so will be interested to see a highlights reel in a few years time of him ironing guys out in the ESL.

aqua_duck

Coach
would of been a great clubman in another era. Game is only for monster big men these days, which is a great shame. I remember reading long ago that Mitchell Pearce is around the same size as his Dad was back in the day.
I think you can still get away with being Yates' size if you're super mobile which unfortunately Yates isn't. He's probably 10cm and 15kg too small to play the way he wants to play.

Latest posts