What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Match

Misanthrope

Staff member
While I get closer to wrapping up the Top Women count-down, Hoggmaster has suggested a top matches vote.

I'd like you to vote for your favourite matches of all time. You need only nominate 5-10.

#1 = 50 points
#2 = 30 points
#3 = 15 points
#4 = 10 points
#5 = 5 points

All others will be given a 4, 3, 2, 1, .5 points - but multiple votes multiple the total, so don't be afraid to list additional matches.

I'll then do a countdown and try to find clips of the matches mentioned so we can share the love.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Actually, not as hard as i thought. All bar two i watched live, I'll take a mediocre match live after investing in weeks of prep over a match i watched after the fact only watching promo reels.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I have never actually thought about this
I don't think I could put a top 5 :O

When do you need votes in Mis? I need time to think about it

RedVDave

First Grade
(WWE Championship) Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (RR 2003)

(WWE Tag Team Championship) Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs Edge & Mysterio (No Mercy 2002)

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 25)

(WWE Championship) CM Punk vs John Cena (MITB 2011)

RVD vs Jericho (KOTR 2002)

(WWE Championship) Undertaker vs The Rock vs Kurt Angle (Vengeance 2002)

(WWF Championship) The Rock vs Stone Cold (Mania 17)

(WWF Tag Team Championship) (TLC) E&C vs The Dudleys vs The Hardyz (Mania 17)

(Unsactioned Match) Shawn Michaels vs HHH (Summerslam 2002)

Rey Mysterio vs Kurt Angle (Summerslam 2002)

mackdadday

Juniors
Undertaker vs Yoko Royal Rumble 93. Only known match that ended with a wrestler flying off into the sky.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
What about Series of matches, such as Punk vs Samoa Joe in ROH?

Misanthrope

Staff member
What about Series of matches, such as Punk vs Samoa Joe in ROH?

You'd need to nominate specific matches from the series.

I've so far received votes from Shaun Hewitt, Hoggmaster, afinalsin666, Martin Bella's Lovehandles, RedVDave, and Manurewa Marlins.

Not really enough to get a consensus. Where you at DB, Big Pete, SGLC, Mackdadday, BF etc?