What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lussick's hit

EelsFan05

Bench
What do you reckon his hit will be graded at and does he have and carry over points? Lussick was an animal out there tonight. I didn't rate him last year but he changed my mind tonight.

If we are missing Lussick and Reni next week, to go with Kelly and Sio, and a possible ankle injury to Hayne, we are going to struggle big time.

Eels Dude

Coach
He won't even get charged. The only reason it was put on report was because it was already a penalty, and because the player was hurt putting him on report gave the Dogs a free interchange.

Parra Pride

Coach
Lussick will get off, there was nothing in it.

Hope Ricky starts him next week so he can rip into the Tigers from the get go.

muznik

Juniors

He won't even get charged. The only reason it was put on report was because it was already a penalty, and because the player was hurt putting him on report gave the Dogs a free interchange.

^^ this ^^

I thought the penalty & free interchange was punishment enough

Noise

Coach
I think he'll get at least 2 weeks, maybe more due to his loading at the judiciary. He didn't miss him. Finucane didn't come back on due to concussion

Kornstar

Coach
2 weeks easily......only other teams can use the defence that he was crouching down when he was hit.

Gronk

Staff member
Darcy & Same Burgess's hit are the same. It seems that for what ever reason that an attackers head impacts with your arms then you're gone.

He's gotta fight this if he's charged.

Utey

Coach
Yep agree with Gronk. Precedent has been set time and time again, regardless of whether they are falling or not, the onus is on the tackler...

TheRam

Coach
Should get nothing, but will get 1 or 2 weeks cos that's the way the NRL rolls when it comes to common sense. They have none and make easy things seem difficult.

Latest posts