What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Dog Exposes Crazy Dave

john oldie

Juniors
Mad Dogs total demolition of Croker was another prime example of the fool in action . The signing of Croker was shown today By Mad-

Dog to be one of the silliest signings of our club history

Mad dog ran through him time and time again and intimidated him in to losing the ball in possession on a numbert of occassions ,

dropping passes and missing fairly easy conversion attempts .

Just take in the replay if you dont beleive

Probaly the worst ever display by a Canberra centre and coming a day after his new contract is safely tucked in his pocket , how fortunate

This guy is too small for a first grade centre . Idris, Ingles Cooper Hodges and many others will be running through him for years to come

Yet Furner, the fool dumpted Best, Graham , Monaghan , Mogg, Purtell and ever Howell who was a much better centre than Croker

What a fool

Why doesnt he just leave . He doesnt deserve to be trusted with the welfare of our club

P. S I think Croker is a good kid and could even make it somewhere if he had a real real coach like ex raider Craig Bellamy instead of Dopey

Last edited:

hugzy

Juniors
can a raider fan tell me y hes in the team? is it cuz

a) hes a half decent gk-er

b) furner is a twat

c) u guys have no one else in reserve

Cryptic

Juniors
Hmm, I'm voting this was moved to this forum from the Knights one... BTW john oldie is a bit "special" and we try to ignore him... Also if you care to watch it was Vidot dropping back too early constantly and being caught out, but that's OK, you keep thinking you know what football is john oldie...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Croker was pretty awful but judging him on todays performance would be like judging john oldie on one shit post. croker has been up and down this year like the rest of the twats but has also played some good games. where john oldie just posts shit all the time so its an easier and fairer conclusion to come to.

skeepe

Immortal
Croker is a fine player with plenty of potential who had a bad day.

John oldie is a pissweak "fan" who has never once posted a positive thing about the club he allegedly supports. He has also never returned to a thread he has created - just posts the OP and never backs up his ridonkulous claims.

Based on this thread, John oldie is also a terrible identifier of talent. Those who pick the Kangaroos train-on squad certainly thought Croker was a pretty good player last year, and I'll take their opinion any day over a bitter, over medicated coward.

edabomb

First Grade
Croker has been deadset average since his rookie season, and I was a big fan of his back then. Too predictable in attack, and he can't set up his outside man to save himself. I won't even mention his defense, needs Jason to give him some tutelage there.

mongoose

Coach
Croker has some class about him, just having a bad year.

To suggest Purtell and Howell are better than him is a bit extreme.

nickraider

Juniors
WTF. You've got to stop sniffing paint or whatever it is the fu*k you're taking John Oldie. Croker is a fine player who just had a bad day. The whole team lacks confidence at the moment and are playing poorly. To say Howell was a much better player than Croker - :crazy:

age.s

First Grade
Croker has some class about him, just having a bad year.

To suggest Purtell and Howell are better than him is a bit extreme.

Croker gave ol Purts an absolute bath last year in our match down your way. Purts single handedly cost us that one and many others last year. Croker wouldn't even have to be NRL standard to be miles better than Purts.

shear_joy9

Coach
croker is a fine player with a lot of potential but he did have a dead set shocker on the weekend.
He fell over more times than made tackles. MacDougall tore him apart.

Cryptic

Juniors
In regards to "Mad Dog" tearing him appart... That was because he was never able to commit to the tackle properly because he was trying to cover two people... As I stated earlier this was because Vidot kept droping back too far (which was completely unnessesary, I'm sure we had it coverted considering they were still in their half). I personally thought Vidot had a total shocker, and I'm not overly surprised to see him on compasionate leave now... Something had to be f**king with his head for him to play that far below his former efforts...

Latest posts