What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

abpanther

Staff member
I've been playing an online league with a mate for 5-6 seasons now, really enjoying it. We play in the same division and essentially stipped our teams in season 1 and have been rebuilding ever since.

I enjoy the offseason and drafting almost as much as actually playing the game. We're getting pretty good now, only losing 2-3 games per season on all-madden, the only issue I've had is the server dropping out every once in a while. There is also a terrible lag when we play each other

connected careers mode

anyway. ill try it. or ill resurrect phil rivers sagging career.

theres no LT in the running backs legacy ladder which is a bit dissapointing.

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone still playing this?

Im still playing a joint franchise with my mate and loving it.

Anyone here on ps3 interested in playing a joint franchise? Even if we only got 3-4 it would still be fun. Can put us all in same division lol!!

Frederick

Staff member
I still play every now and then. In my third year as franchise quarterback of the steelers and already smashed pretty much every record in existence. Just not a challenge anymore

zombie jesus

Staff member
Waiting for 14 which I will buy, like every year, well and truly moved on to other games now, getting through Tomb Raider and Bioshock lined up next.

dogslife

Coach
I need to set up online play on my new PS3 so I could be keen at some stage. I don't like how they f**ked with franchise mode, I was going to try and do a fantasy draft league since I've never done one, but they took that option out, might bust out Madden 12

Big Tim

First Grade
I need to set up online play on my new PS3 so I could be keen at some stage. I don't like how they f**ked with franchise mode, I was going to try and do a fantasy draft league since I've never done one, but they took that option out, might bust out Madden 12

That will fix your non Fantasy draft problem.

dogslife

Coach
I've noticed an annoying trend of late. Everyone seems to be playing as either the Cowboys or the Lions because they've got a receiver on their team who can catch anything. Double covering Jason Witten doesn't work btw

I know what you mean. I wanted to do a franchise mode where I live out my NFL dreams and move a team to Toronto.

Latest posts