What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

Big Tim

First Grade
I can't even access online on PS3 atm because i've forgotten my passwords for my aussie and american accounts lol, had to make an american account for MLB 12 the Show. Haven't even bothered with it, just playing the superior system and letting the PS3 collect more dust.

Your fanboi is more fail than my failTroll.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Does the demo come out on Wednesday for the PS3? I know the game always comes out in late August, just before the season kicks off.

The videos look pretty good, seems they improved a lot of gameplay issuess.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I downloaded the demo the other day,

Seems like a huge improvement over Madden 12. I am pretty keen to pick this up come 30 August.

dogslife

Coach
Be careful buying the import version, makes playing online a real pain in the arse. Might be different on Xbox, but last time I bought an import copy I couldn't play online for ages

Big Mick

Referee
Question -

If I buy an Australian version of this, but have the US version of NCAA 13...can I still import rosters? or do I need to have the US version of Madden as well.

Big Tim

First Grade
http://mymaddenpad.com/madden-nfl-13-connected-careers-faqs/

Apparently you can't do that any more!

BS if I'd known that I would have kept NCAA 12 instead of buying NCAA 13 because there aren't really any new features aside from the Heisman battle...as cool and awesome as that is.

Well stuff that I'll buy Madden from Aus for $72 then...will get it this week and can play on W/E.

That answers my question then.... I was going to ask if they have improved the AI draft classes from the original first gen Madden (08 or 09 dont remember) as I havent got a Madden since then.

They used to have the #1 rated Speed WR with a speed rating of 97, and then an Accel rating of 62 or something stupid like that.

Without the option of importing I will be getting an Aus version, and hoping it can sustain me whilst all my mates play BO:II and try to convince me to that instead.

one tree hill

Juniors
Blonde Mullet is my 360 gamertag, anyone apart from Thommo play on the superior system? if so add me if you want a whooping lol

Latest posts