What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden NFL 09

eastsrule

Bench
08 was sh*t for passing. I threw that many intercepts.

09 looks good though, graphics are amazing but I'm concerned that Chris Collinsworth is commentating.

That replay system looks f**king unreal for gridiron fanatics.

Jono078

Referee
lol if you threw too many INTS its cause you tried to go for the big play!
No. Madden 08 had an INT problem and a fumble problem.

Everyone who played Madden 08 would tell you that, the developers said it and have apparently fixed it.

Can't wait for '09, no more superstar mode where I lead the way with INT's by atleast 10!

And realistic franchise stats!

McLovin

Staff member
Can you create your own stadiums and teams in this one?? I've loved this feature in previous editions...

Bumble

First Grade
:lol: @ Wii for sports games! Have you seen Pro Evo (sh*ts self laughing)

Erm, the Wii version of Pro Evo was far better recieved by critics and the majority of football fans, genius.

Pro Evo 08 was rubbish anyway - FIFA is so far ahead now it's getting sad for Konami.

As for Madden, you don't think that maybe, just maybe a sport involving a lot of arm movement could have a more engrossing experience on a system that responds to arm movement? Fmd.

MC DUI

Juniors
I tried playing madden on the Wii but it didn't feel like i had any control over the bloody game, you just sat there flicking your wrist hoping a good pass and catch would come off.

Me and my mate were hoping for an engrossing experience but came away feeling like the computer had way more control than ever.

Stuck to the 360 version ever since.

perverse

Referee
I tried playing madden on the Wii but it didn't feel like i had any control over the bloody game, you just sat there flicking your wrist hoping a good pass and catch would come off.

Me and my mate were hoping for an engrossing experience but came away feeling like the computer had way more control than ever.

Stuck to the 360 version ever since.
i didn't have this experience at all with madden on the wii. you know the strength of your flicks correspond to the speed and strength of the passing yeah?

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
08 was sh*t for passing. I threw that many intercepts.

09 looks good though, graphics are amazing but I'm concerned that Chris Collinsworth is commentating.

That replay system looks f**king unreal for gridiron fanatics.

Maybe it was just Tom Brady?

But seriously the game looks bloody great, not sure whether I will get it still deciding.

tokerShark

Juniors
every year i look forward to the new madden and fifa but i really wish ea would hurry up and give us a next gen rugby game(or current gen now). i really enjoyed last ps2 version and it fills the void of a decsent league game

Big Tim

First Grade
Maybe it was just Tom Brady?

But seriously the game looks bloody great, not sure whether I will get it still deciding.

If you do buy it, do yourself a favour and get the US version.

The rest of the world version does not allow you to import NCAA draft classes. I will be ordering mine from Redskins.com on the 12th with my Redskins Draft Hat.

i actually found ncaa 2007 the other day at JB. couldnt believe it. the gameplay is pretty good. better passing and harder running which is good coz i find in madden that i cant pass for sh*t but running is very easy.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
If you do buy it, do yourself a favour and get the US version.

The rest of the world version does not allow you to import NCAA draft classes. I will be ordering mine from Redskins.com on the 12th with my Redskins Draft Hat.

Wow I never knew they had their own Madden version in the US. I might look into that if I do decide to get it.

Latest posts