What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden NFL 11

Ladmate

Bench
Probably getting it tomorrow when it comes out! Looking forward to it! How good do you reckon it will be?

Monk

Referee
Most say the Demo was disappointing, i will get it early November probably.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im waiting for my PS3 to come, but am buying it this week so as soon as my PS3 arrives im into it :D

Ladmate

Bench
I'll take anyone of you on, PS3.

PSN: nrl2010.

Using the raiders always.
( I'm probably not that good, but don't want to vs glitchers)

Monk

Referee
I'm currently offline till i finish my HSC (early NOV).

after that i would be more then happy to vs you.
I have actually never finished an online game, the people i vs always leave the game or one of us loses connection.

One game i was actually up 14-0 after 30 seconds and the guy sent me a hate message and logged of.
was a good day.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Will have to vs you online cowboys vs eagles sometime raider :D

:lol: i would love too
however i have some issues, im a pretty tech savvy guy but ive never played on line through a console before, do i need to buy sh*t to set my PS3 up online?

Can i use my wireless internet connection for it? And if so it wont lag to hard will it?
I remember back in my mid teens when i was an absolute star at Soldier Of Fortune and CS online, i hated laggers and promised myself id never be one

Monk

Referee
:lol: i would love too
however i have some issues, im a pretty tech savvy guy but ive never played on line through a console before, do i need to buy sh*t to set my PS3 up online?

Can i use my wireless internet connection for it? And if so it wont lag to hard will it?
I remember back in my mid teens when i was an absolute star at Soldier Of Fortune and CS online, i hated laggers and promised myself id never be one

The PS3 online is really easy to set up, i doubt you will have any problems.

However, my connection is pretty bad sometimes, hence i dont play online often other then MW2 which i was able to play online perfectly with no issues.

If you do have any problems dont be afraid to send a PM my way i will be glad to help out.
Before playing any games online you will have to download the update. Depending on your connection speed and the size of the update the download will take anywhere from 2mins to an hour or so (the Madden ones seem to take the longest).

I just use my Wireless to connect to online, you will have to enter your WIFI password, etc etc, and then check the connection, it is all pretty straight forward.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Guys ill be picking it up tomorrow after I got stuck working today.

Also lets setup a competition here,

I dont wanna sound arrogant but ill so smash you all hahaha...just ask Raider_69 lol.

Monk

Referee
I'm ps3 don't know if my connection could handle an online franchise though.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
we can have online franchise or just we setup a league on here and play each other. I think the second option is the most likely scenario.

6-10 teams, play each other twice.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill be in for the odd game here and there but tbh, im smack bang in the middle of uni, i dont play games that often so no garentee ill be able to get online to play the games

Latest posts