What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge The Myth ?

Don't know if it's still the case now but as i heard it just after Bellamy started down there he was handing the new arrivals over to work for a mate of his doing building work ..as in HARD shitty building work! ....he got the rundown on their attitude and temperament on the building site and that was their go / no go assessment before he even bothered with anything to do with football ability....any real issues there and it was thanks for coming.

3B867A50-7750-4945-BB10-8AA6BE97A0B9.jpeg
Wests Tigers building site.

Fordy20

Juniors
That’s why I would rather the experiment be tried elsewhere. The Dragons did enough experimental stuff with the lineup on Anzac Day. You guys are a massive shot this week, Ravalawa is a massive part of what we do and JP is also injured. We will have to debut a rookie or do some shifting around. Probably Wiliame or Feagai will come in but they are both centres.

What about Pereria? Will he get re-signed?

Last edited:
That looks like it must be in Balmain.
Very much leaning to the left.

Unlike Hook, allegedly more right wing than Hadley.

What’s he moaning on about this week?

Anti vax campaign?
Trump had the election stolen?
Prince Philip is a lizard creature from Neptune, he didn’t die but has re-emerged as an interstellar goanna.

Last edited:

Vozzy

Juniors
How embarrassing is this TV series going to be. It will be the biggest face palm. There will be better viewing watching MAFS.

gordsy

Juniors
Love to know who f**ked up the Latrell Mitchell signing. That would have got JAC back here. Could have made Reynolds interested. Could have created a massive flow on effect... I agree with Gallen. Always have. You have to get 1 real superstar and people follow them. We haven't had anything close to a superstar since Benji a decade ago. And let's not pretend he didn't have a rocks or diamonds rep back then either. I'd be okay with them sacrificing a year to run players off the books to scoop someone. But we always piss our pants and buy washed up guys who might have played 3 origin games half a decade ago.
Oh good another big ego idiot in our club. Just waht we need.
I don't understand how hard it is to figure out that just because players are good at other club and in other systems doesn't mean they will be great at any club. Plenty of people leave, Melb and Chooks and go on to be dog shit. We happen to sign those players.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Bellamy only signs players that are tough, if they don’t have that quality he doesn’t want them regardless of their talent or skills.

Under Bellamy new players either improve or at the very least play as well as they did prior to joining the club. Under Madge ( and previous Wests Tigers coaches) players don't develop or go backwards.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm jack of talk about how well we played when we go close to winning against a top 8 side. What it breaks down to is the other side being over confident and not playing to their ability until they think the need to get serious then they do enough to beat us.

I'm jack of talk about how well we played when we go close to winning against a top 8 side. What it breaks down to is the other side being over confident and not playing to their ability until they think the need to get serious then they do enough to beat us.

We should have closed the game out, 15 minutes to go, 8 points in front and somehow we found a way to lose it.

But at least we had 70 minutes of playing well instead of the usual 25 minutes.

That’s why it’s regarded as “ historic” by this years standards.

I thought our game against the knights was better because we played for 80.

Mentally much tougher.

Even if we lose, 80 should be the minimum of the effort, not 25.

Madge hasn’t been able to deliver which is ok if we are improving. But there’s been no meaningful indication of that.

Last edited: