What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Bash at the Beach 1996

[Youtube]cO9zxsRzN-M[/Youtube]​

TS: ‘Tony Schiavone here sitting with Bobby ‘the Brain’ Heenan. We are watching this 3 on 3 match between the WCW all-stars, and these so called 'Outsiders' Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.’

BH: ‘How can say it’s a 3 on 3 dummy, there are only 2 of them?’

TS: ‘We were promised the Outsiders would debut a 3rd man tonight, but thus far we’ve seen no one.’

BH: ‘They haven’t needed anyone, look what they’re doing to these guys. Savage is laid out in the ring.’

TS: ‘Wait here comes the Hulkster! He’ll put an end to these guys once and for all!’

Hulk Hogan enters the ring, but rather than help the WCW stars, he leg drops Savage.

TS: ‘Oh my god! Hogan’s the 3rd man!’

BH: ‘I knew it! I knew he was always bad! Wait! That makes me the good guy. I need to revaluate my life.’

TS: ‘Lets get Mean Gene down there to talk to Hogan.’

Mean Gene Oakerlund enters the ring. Trash is being tossed at Hogan, Nash, and Hall.

MGO: ‘Hulk Hogan, excuse me. Excuse me! What in the world are you thinking?’

HH: ‘Mean Gene, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna' hear what I've got to say… The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling. These two men right here came from a great big organization up north and everybody was wondering who the third man was. Well, who knows more about that organization than me, brother?… Let me tell you something. I made that organization a monster. I made people rich up there. I made the people that ran that organization rich up there. And when it all came to pass, the name Hulk Hogan, the man Hulk Hogan, got bigger than the whole organization. Billionaire Ted wanted to talk turkey with Hulk Hogan. Well Billionaire Ted promised me movies, brother. Billionaire Ted promised me millions of dollars. Billionaire Ted promised me world caliber matches. And as far as Billionaire Ted goes, Eric Bischoff, and the whole WCW goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these two guys here, the so-called outsiders, these are the men I want as my friends. They are the new blood of professional wrestling, brother. And not only are we going to take over the whole wrestling business with Hulk Hogan and the new blood, the monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Mean Gene’.

Fans continue to pelt the ring with garbage

MGO: ‘Look at all of this crap in this ring. This is what's in the future for you if you want to hang around with the likes of this man Hall and this man Nash’.

HH: ‘As far as I'm concerned, all of this crap in the ring represents these fans out here. For two years, brother, for two years I held my head high. I did everything for the charities. I did everything for the kids. And the reception I got when I came out here - you fans can stick it, brother. Because if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis. And if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, all these Johnny Come Lately's that you see out here wrestling wouldn't be here. I was selling out the world, brother, while they were pumping gas in their car to get to high school. So the way it is now, brother, with Hulk Hogan and the New World Organization of Wrestling, me and the new blood by my side, whatcha gonna do when the New World Organization runs wild on you?’.

Hollywood-Hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan is alive. He is Hollywood Hulk Hogan. nWo aligned wrestling traitor
Rules

1. No role-claiming. You may claim powers, but not roles.
2. No editing posts.
3. No references to ‘I appeared in last night's write up’.
4. Breaking rules 1-3 will result in a mod-kill.
5. No posting after you are dead.

Active Roster

1. Hoggmaster is alive. He is Ted Turner. TBS Aligned Billionaire
6. Misanthrope is alive. He is Ric Flair. WCW aligned limousine riding, jet flying, wheeling dealing, kiss stealing, Nature Boy.
8. KTF is alive. He is the Giant. WCW aligned future Big Show
16. Manurewhalla Marlins
19. Parra Pride
22. DB
25. Bunnies Man is alive. He is Hollywood Hulk Hogan. nWo aligned wrestling traitor
26. Smiley
28. JM is alive. He is Bret "the hitman" Hart. Excellence of Execution.

Retired
5. Drew Sta’s career is dead. He was Dusty Rhodes WCW aligned American Dream.
4. Micky J's career is dead. He was Buff Bagwell WCW aligned colossal D1ckhead
10. Pugzley’s career is over. He was Brutus Beefcake WCW aligned Bootyman
21. Jason Mayer's career is dead. He was Scott Steiner WCW aligned Big Poppa Pump
14. ButchMcDick's career is dead. He was Disco Inferno. WCW aligned dancing idiot
7. Whall's career is dead. He was Dean Malenko. WCW aligned Man of 1000 holds
18. Bazal’s career is over. He was Booker T. WCW aligned future 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW champion
20. Bazzi’s career is dead. He was Stevie Ray. WCW aligned Big, Angry Sucka
2. Dani’s career is dead. She was Arn Anderson. 4 horseman aligned enforcer.
9. Shaun Drewitt is alive. He is Scott Hall. nWo Hollywood aligned bad guy
3. Soc’s career is dead. He was Diamond Dallas Page. nWo Hollywood aligned Life Guru and Original Peoples Champion
24. Pharoahmir is now dead. He was Randy Savage. nWo Wolfpac aligned Macho Man
18. Bazal’s career is dead. He was Booker T. nWo Hollywood aligned future 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW champion
27. Dutchy is dead. He was Goldberg WCW aligned Saviour
23. SeeJay is dead. He is Chris Benoit Four Horsemen aligned Canadian Crippling, Wife and Son Murderer
11. AFS' career is dead. He was Eddie Guerrero. nWo Wolfpac aligned Latino Heat
12. SGLC is alive. He is Kevin Nash nWo Wolfpac aligned Big Sexy Don
17. MackDaddy is dead. He was Lex Luger 4 Horsemen aligned total Package
13. Red Hot Micky Pepper. is dead. He was Rowdy Roddy Piper, WCW aligned Hot Rod.
15. DogsLife's career is dead. He was Sting, WCW aligned man in the rafters

Night 1 http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=10334149&postcount=101
Night 2 part 1 http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=10338508&postcount=252
Night 2 part 2 http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=10338513&postcount=253

Roles are now all sent
Guide below for new players. Any questions email me
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia
It is night. Night will finish 19:30 forum time

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ok guys, as you can see my role is Ted Turner. I cannot win the game or be killed.
I'm here to discourage meta-gaming (basing decisions based on previous games/like of a person) and inactivity (not posting).
I will do this by applying 1 negative action a night to those who do these things (selected at random from those who are deemed naughty by me).
E.g. Misanthrope and BunniesMan do not post at all during the current phase. I randomly select one of them, then randomly select a negative action and apply it to them. So Misanthrope's action gets blocked during the night.
In addition to my action I apply my vote to a player who is naughty. This vote is not seen by anyone until someone else votes for them.
E.g. Misanthrope has been punished with the block, so BM now has Hoggmasters vote next turn. At the beginning of the phase both seem to have 0 votes but if Mis votes for BM, then he will see BM has 2 votes. Mis's and mine.

Conversely i will also reward good play in the game. If someone is active and contributes meaningfully to the investigation they will be rewarded with a good action e.g. power boost, free investigation etc.

It may sound complicated but all you guys need to know is, contribute often and thoughtfully, and dont meta game. :)

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ok guys, as you can see my role is Ted Turner. I cannot win the game or be killed.
I'm here to discourage meta-gaming (basing decisions based on previous games/like of a person) and inactivity (not posting).
I will do this by applying 1 negative action a night to those who do these things (selected at random from those who are deemed naughty by me).
E.g. Misanthrope and BunniesMan do not post at all during the current phase. I randomly select one of them, then randomly select a negative action and apply it to them. So Misanthrope's action gets blocked during the night.
In addition to my action I apply my vote to a player who is naughty. This vote is not seen by anyone until someone else votes for them.
E.g. Misanthrope has been punished with the block, so BM now has Hoggmasters vote next turn. At the beginning of the phase both seem to have 0 votes but if Mis votes for BM, then he will see BM has 2 votes. Mis's and mine.

Conversely i will also reward good play in the game. If someone is active and contributes meaningfully to the investigation they will be rewarded with a good action e.g. power boost, free investigation etc.

It may sound complicated but all you guys need to know is, contribute often and thoughtfully, and dont meta game. :)

Best. Mod. Ever.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You're quick to forget the fact I have literally made you unkillable on day/night one in every one of my games :lol:

mickyj

Bench
I did notice how the mod meta Mis and BM making them the example of not being active in his post....... I guess he had to after his deal with seppobolo

whall15

Coach
Outside of Ted Turner and Hulk Hogan, I have zero idea as to who any of these people are. :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Mornin'. I have no idea who my character is. Hoggy, I requested The Rock - did you mistakenly send me KTF's role?

soc123_au

Staff member
Morning.

Special hello to you Hoggy, you sexy mod you. I trust Dutchy performed adequately last night?