What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Having read 77 pages of this without even playing, I have to say the ending was worth it. That was awesome.

Who was Hugh Morrus?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How many f**king times did someone suggest lynching PP? Why did it never happen?

Too many factions, too many agendas, nobody suspect an outed lonely indie.

So if PP achieved victory after Hollywood met it's win condition, I have to ask, what was Hollywood's win condition? I just assumed it was to be the majority so never thought to ask if we had a condition.

Edit: NM just saw it mentioned in write up.

Ah well, the Giant always has a job with Vince, and a good game is one where KTF lives until the end so no complaints here.

Last edited:

whall15

Coach
Hoggmaster said:
You are Dean Malenko. WCW aligned Man of 1000 holds

You are future radical, Dean Malenko. One of the best scientific wrestlers ever you know every move under the sun… and only 4 less than Chris Jericho!

Power-

Man of 1000 holds- Every other night you may message me the name of a player and, if successful, you will learn their power and then the next night you will be able to use it on another player.

You win when all threats to town are gone.

Hoggmaster said:
You are Chris Jericho. WCW aligned Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla

You are the future first ever undisputed World Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho. Completely misused and underated in WCW, you would not be the major star you are today until you joined the WWF. However, you were a Cruiserweight champion for a while and one of the main reasons people actually watched Nitro whilst you were there.

Power-

The man of 1004 holds- Dean Malenko may know 1000 holds, but you know 1004. Each night you may either Block, redirect, or power investigate a player.

You win when all threats to town are gone.

soc123_au

Staff member
Quality game Hogg. It mirrored the stupidity of wrestling perfectly & I mean that as a compliment.

Congrats PP.

always lynch the outed indie

Pharaohmir

Juniors
:lol: That was so funny. You initially thought Drew had turned and had QT's for various combinations of people. Felt a little bad after a while.... Then i got over it and found it funny again :D

That was the best part of the game! And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you darn kids! (Mis)

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Still waiting on several actions. I'll begin writing at 5:30pm forum time so can you send by then

Also Soc, due to being a little potty mouth, has been banned from LU. Roc will take his place. They will be referred to as the Roc 'n' Soc connection.

Latest posts