What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mahomes

legend

Coach
This guy is unbelievable! His arm is a canon and a record of 13 TD's and O interceptions is phenominal. He should improve that record against an inept Broncos secondary. He could throw 60+ TD's this season.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I hope they keep it up, impossible at this pace but something close to it is fine by me. The Jags D in 2 weeks will be a test, usually takes a month or so for the league to catch up once enough tape is out there.

They've got the Rams in November on MNF, should be a banger.

kurt faulk

Coach

Is their coach still Andy Reid? They will slow down after mid season. If they can keep it going then, well, he is something special.

Still, to do something no other qb in the history of the game has done is something special.

legend

Coach
I hope they keep it up, impossible at this pace but something close to it is fine by me. The Jags D in 2 weeks will be a test, usually takes a month or so for the league to catch up once enough tape is out there.

They've got the Rams in November on MNF, should be a banger.

With Peters and Talib gone for extended periods, they could be in a bit of trouble defensively. They'll have to outscore opponents and I don't think they'll struggle doing that given the players they have. Still, with Donald and Suh up front, they're a formidable team on both sides of the ball.

This guy is unbelievable! His arm is a canon and a record of 13 TD's and O interceptions is phenominal. He should improve that record against an inept Broncos secondary. He could throw 60+ TD's this season.

I know your game mate. :wink:

Weren’t you the bloke Van Halen’ing your G-String about the AFC West last year before it went off a cliff, combusting before impact?

Keep your “reverse-mozzing” to yourself Ledge.

You’re better than that, Toots... :kiss:

nick87

Coach
He's outrageously good. I love watching him play.
So much for the end of the golden age of QBs... Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers, Eli, Manning etc... out they go and we welcome in Wentz, Mahomes, Goff, Watson and Jimmy G

Haffa

Best QB Andy has ever had. he Oozes confidence. The Chiefs are a must watch for me.

Latest posts