What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mairo whats the latest from sony and Microsoft?

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Hi mario I would just like to know if you could tell us how the testing is going by Microsoft and sony? and have you heard anything?

Mario

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Hi mario I would just like to know if you could tell us how the testing is going by Microsoft and sony? and have you heard anything?

I can't comment on any of that.

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Mario said:
Bulldog_Marc said:

I can't comment on any of that.

c'mon :cry: just kiddin just that its said on the hands on review that it passed the microsft testing

Mario

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
c'mon :cry: just kiddin just that its said on the hands on review that it passed the microsft testing

That preview was done ages ago, before Microsoft even had the final version of the game. Raja was referring to an early build which had passed preliminary compliance testing at Microsoft.

Mario

Juniors
PONGIA said:
oh great so in other words microsoft may not even have the final build for testing

How could you possibly construe that from my statement?

Microsoft have the final build.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mario said:
PONGIA said:
oh great so in other words microsoft may not even have the final build for testing

How could you possibly construe that from my statement?

Microsoft have the final build.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead :lol:

PONGIA

Juniors
nah nah nah muz i didnt mean anything by it... i pretty much trying 2 get some info off of ya n it worked 2 :D even though u probably anounced that microsoft have the final build and i didnt know newayz...

sorry muz if u picked up a crude tone in my last post it was only cuz my brother sent me a msg 2day sayin that microsoft had approved the game... i got a bit pumped and then ur statement well 2 b completely honest with ya kinda pissed me off... newayz thanks 4 lettin us now that champ

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah, the code was submitted to microsoft and sony on the 3rd and 13th of October respectively. That was in the latest FAQ on trublu a short time ago.