What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAJOR SEMI FINAL. Bluebags v Titans

Titanic

First Grade
Smashed and bashed but once we get over the blubbering, we'll reform for the next challenge.

Congrats 'Bags ... take your Sandy Crack and nick off.

Thanks The Colonel for the prompt marking.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tremendous match. :clap:

Thanks Colonel for the quick turnaround.

And thanks to the Titans for being fantastic competitors and great sports. We baggers will graciously accept the Sandy Crack Cup for now, and look forward to fighting it out again next time. Good luck in the upcoming Preliminary Final.

Great work baggers. Special mention to Black Kitty for coming through with a POTM article. It was my favourite piece as well, very touching.

Onwards and upwards. :thumn

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Wow, what a match!

Superb reads all around, and I'm rapt to see my old chums make another GF. I have the blue pompoms ready!

gorilla

First Grade
thx and cheers Col.

thnx liners and ball-gatherers.

eggscellent go 'Bags, and well done Titans !

Tittoolate

Juniors
What's left to say? Congrats again to the 'bags. Kitty, great read and right from the heart. When I read your contribution I knew we were in for a tough one. Colonel, really appreciate the speed of the marking. For our Titan team, played hard, dun good! ooroo, TTL

bgdc

Juniors
To the Titans, well played boys.
Did you miss me? lol. Sorry I didnt get in sooner, I was busy washing dishes, as all good women should. :roll:

Bring on them Kiwis!

To the Bags, congrats on keeping the SC Cup and on reaching the GF again.

I just can't stop rereading Black Kitty's piece, it has such a hold on my emotions. Perhaps it's the soppy girl in me, but I found many parallels to similar experiences in my life. I guess writing about such events acts as a much-needed emotional release.

Inspirational stuff.

Last edited: