What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make Turvey commish - Jones

MsStorm

Bench
Yet Vlad Demetriou is a former Nth Melbourne player and, if anything, does nothing to enhance his former club from what I've heard.

Anyone who has seen/heard Mortimer talk in the media over the past year or so would recognise that he has the game, and the game only at heart.

Good point on Andy D. He's done the full circle and totally distanced himself from his former club.

As far as Mortimer is concerned, I've heard him on Melb. radio and on tv of course, and I would definitely give him the thumbs up for a spot on the new commission.

Brutus

Referee
Speaking Alan Jones and 2GB, I wonder if there is a way of working Chris Smith into the thread,

Was there any 2GB hysteria surrounding Chris Smith like there has been with RL players? I doubt they've said anything.

I see he's dragged out the old bipolar excuse. I feel sorry for people who actually have bipolar.