What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make Up Of The Team

tlk

Bench
so with the side now back training,no willie but got peek lol
who will make up the round 1 side
few tough ones there like fullback
the halves

DJDL

Bench
Kearney
Brown/Simmo
Simmo/Ando
Pom
Cov
Green
Noddy
Bird
Gallen
Thommo
Dougie
De Gois
Ross

Selmes
Snowden
Weirdo
Seymour

I don't expect to see Filiga get a run too early. And I think Simmo will have the early running against Ando. Seymour will make the bench on his performances at the end of last year.

And hopefully Noddy will be on notice.

tlk

Bench
interesting side looks good tho
a part of me wants to see mitch at fullback

tlk

Bench
DJDL said:
I'd agree with that. He looked better there every week.
thats what i thought
i think given a full season there mitch can become one of the nrls classy fullbacks has all the tades in his game

ghoti

Bench
Yeah, DJDL's side looks pretty spot on to what it might end up looking like.

I hope Ricky's training with some different half combinations...I'd like to see how a Seymour/Green combination works together, I think their games would really complement each other. As opposed to the Kimmorley/Anyone combination, of whose game complements nobody but himself.

I'm fine with Noddy getting another shot at the 7 (barely,) but he definitely shouldn't be guaranteed the spot. When he plays himself out of form, he's gotta be dropped. Attitude is fantastic, but it gets you nowhere.

Quigs

Immortal
ghoti said:

I hope Ricky's training with some different half combinations...I'd like to see how a Seymour/Green combination works together, I think their games would really complement each other. As opposed to the Kimmorley/Anyone combination, of whose game complements nobody but himself.

I'm fine with Noddy getting another shot at the 7 (barely,) but he definitely shouldn't be guaranteed the spot. When he plays himself out of form, he's gotta be dropped. Attitude is fantastic, but it gets you nowhere.

Not having a personal shot at you here Ghoti

But sh!t it saddens me to hear that the Gnome is still part of the equation.

Why Why Why ???

How many of our seasons must he f**k up before someone says enough is enough.

I said it a long long time ago, Id rather see untried youthfull inexperienced combinations then the same old same old predictable crap that everyone and his dog knows "what is going to happen next"

I don't know if my tired old frame could survive another season of leaderless attacking crap. Its embarrassing.

But hey we are the Sharks and its in us...

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
I doubt Noddy will be fit.

He aint running or passing yet....

Big op on knee plus the wrist .

I have nothing to back up my statement...I just reckon he will miss a few at the start.

Go Nulla

Bench
ghoti said:

Hopefully your right and the Seymour / Green combo gets the first couple of games and sh1t it in. Then this farkin relic of a bottom feeder will be a distant memory.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
carcharias said:
I doubt Noddy will be fit.

He aint running or passing yet....

Big op on knee plus the wrist .

I have nothing to back up my statement...I just reckon he will miss a few at the start.

Wasnt there a report in a local paper from their first training session, Noddy and Green looked slick. With Seymour in the dummy half role.... He must be running and passing.

Or is he walking and rolling the ball along the ground?? Thats why he looked so slick...

he is supposedly training good and looking like he will be playing fullback with Mitch Brown to the wing

I loved Kearney as fullback, but he didnt look comfortable under the high balls. Often he let them bounce first....a big no, no for any fullback. He was starting to look better prior to the injury. Hope they have worked on it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Q-Sharkie

Apparently Noddy is still injured according to a radio broadcast from Sticky. He isn't running from his knee op yet and he still can't fuggin pass...lol

Latest posts