What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

management game

EMO_24

Juniors
I am playing a management game called "Pro rugby manager" at the moment and it is the only game close enough to a league game we have. The good thing about it is that it has its own editor and we could create the NRL competition with Teams,Players,Jerseys etc.. So far i have created the Bulldogs side and it is way better when you know the players you have in your side. So for all you guys looking for a good management game this one might interest you.

EMO_24

Juniors
Electronics Boutique in Brisbane have it. I want to create the NRL competition because it is a pretty good management game.

nöyd

Staff member
I'm guessing that with the editor you can reduce the teams from 15 players to 13??

travdaddy

Juniors
yeah, i got it the other day
it's really awesome, and gives you so many options
apparently there were heaps of bugs in the original version, but they have fixed them, they have already released 6 patches for it.
it would be cool if that was the same for rl