What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manaia Cherrington

Scott

Bench
Apparently signed for the rest of this year and 2018.

He will add tremendous depth to our squad. Issac Luke, Roache, Tevaga, Clark, Cook.

We might as well go after Matt McIlrick & Damien Cook now.

BLN2

Juniors
Why is Clark taking off?

Pretty Meh signing, prefer we keep Roache for next season, Kearney doesn't play him so will probably head to Aus.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Roache's girl is in Aus isn't she? I'd say he's likely to go regardless if that's the case.

Cherrington is just like Santo, injury cover only. Not worth getting excited or upset about.

All that matters is what we do to fill the increasing holes in our top squad. These signings are just side dishes.

Scott

Bench
I thought Roache was seeing Steve Price's daughter. She plays for the Western Sydney Giants. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he left as well.

Rich102

Staff member
“Erin’s management sought a release on personal grounds,” said Vodafone Warriors recruitment and development manager Tony Iro.
So, personal grounds. Wonder where he is going? Advise from Mum?

JJ

Immortal
“Erin’s management sought a release on personal grounds,” said Vodafone Warriors recruitment and development manager Tony Iro.

I'd want to leave on personal grounds too

Cold Roses

Juniors
Mania is only on a 2nd-tier contract

Good. The guy has done nothing since being hyped up as Robbie Farahs successor.

Are we going to be hearing any good news soon? Because I'm just about at the lowest point I've ever been with this club. I've always found a way to be optimistic in the past, but the last 5 years and now this one has really knocked me around.

Leber

Bench
Are we going to be hearing any good news soon? Because I'm just about at the lowest point I've ever been with this club. I've always found a way to be optimistic in the past, but the last 5 years and now this one has really knocked me around.

Ditto. Really over this team aye. Do what I do and boycott the away games. That way, I find myself less angry and it's easier to get excited/positive for home homes because they are spaced further apart.

Iafeta

Referee

Could be. Would make a better netballer.

Ditto. Really over this team aye. Do what I do and boycott the away games. That way, I find myself less angry and it's easier to get excited/positive for home homes because they are spaced further apart.

Support for life bro, this how its always been up and down

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Someone should post a gif of the Simpsons 'stop, they're already dead' scene. That's us as fans. Just stop, we're already dead. Stop outdoing ourselves with dumb shit.

We have about 4 guys who can play hooker in the NRL/ISP squads. One sits on the bench for 80 minutes in first grade taking up another impact forward's spot. Yet we sign another one, and not only that we need to get him straight away? And he's apparently replacing a guy we debuted in round one who hasn't been sighted since (as if that needs replacing)? WTF?

Stalefish

Juniors
euph. we lose sipley (who i think should be playing first grade) and clark and sign a bench warmer from the isp who plays 15-20 mins a game? wtf. cherrington couldnt even see out a 12 month contract. we dont even lack hookers! and how the f**k did we lose sipley?! hes exactly what we need in our pack! wtf is going on who the f**k is running this ship. ive been a diehard since day one and always will be re-newing my membership but god dam i cant see anything getting better for the club at the moment. so much talent being wasted

Stalefish

Juniors
and for kearney to say ayshford is first picked every week is a real example of where this teams at at the moment

Latest posts