What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

Shire_seaeagle

Juniors
I think John Hopoate is available? Islander with strong ties to the community and church.

Jokes aside, he would make a perfect speaker. His army of kids by all accounts seem to have their head screwed on ( doing something right there) and it would be a case of simply do the opposite of everything I did.
Equivalent to having a life long meth head who screwed up their life at a high school scratching away at his scabs while the kids look on horrified.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Check out this nutcase's last Instagram post's caption and all the sheep who follow him and his religion. Christ almighty.

Xcalibre

Juniors
It’s quite clear “God” gives his most difficult paths to complete morons. There’s not a braincell amongst him and his followers.

Fangs

Coach
Looked like an open shut case to me. An extremely stupid decision and now he will pay the price.

mxlegend99

Referee
Bloke found guilty of stabbing someone. Would want to f**king hope Sea Eagles don't give him a new contract.

Latest posts