What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

johns_reds

First Grade
I just posted this on the Sharks forum;

I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the media ? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!

The media should be going to town on their hypocrisy - the NRL should be using it as an opportunity to throw the kitchen sink at them.
From what i can see the media are hounding them, it is the NRL who are staying quiet on the matter

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It's not too late for Manly to drop these players permanently.
You're right, it isn't.

Absolutely pathetic, dog shit behaviour. It's OK to stab a bloke, but not to love someone the same gender.

We've had guys get suspended/fined for messages on wrist bands, these fwits should cop the same for supporting a serious assault - especially when they were so dogmatic about the wrongs of same-sex relationships. I mean, Kane Evans got fined for writing 'fold some merkin' and he wasn't even playing. I would imagine advocating for what could end up manslaughter if things go wrong is much worse.

Unless someone can point me to the verse in the Bible that says thou shalt be-ith without sin if you cast the first knive through someone's torso?

Smug Panther

First Grade
Whilst Stabby is a scumf**k and these religious merkins are hate filled brainwashed losers. I have no problem with anyone supporting a mate.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Really wish they'd all just f**k off.

It's hard to wish nothing but misfortune on these dipshits. It's like having seven Hoppas all defending a Craig Field.
I feel for you. Serious.

Bunch of religious, white man's religion, has destroyed your club.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ftr Jesus is cool, feed the poor, do not kill, rape or torture. I like the man. Did not f**k his cousins.

But hey buy a gun. Dead men tell no tales you stupid stabber.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
I'd suggest because it's easy for the NRL to single out one player for punishment, but they are nervous about sanctioning a group.

Saxon

Bench
I just posted this on the Sharks forum;

Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the media ? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!

The media should be going to town on their hypocrisy - the NRL should be using it as an opportunity to throw the kitchen sink at them.
I have no liking nor sympathy for Fafita, but you're 100% on the money with this.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No mention of the integrity unit investigating? NRL afraid they may be seen as victimising the homophobe 7?