What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
I still can't see anything. Do I have to log out and back in again?
Check you're on the 2019 site and not last year's. It's the same auction module from the renegotiation draft so it never got removed from the top of the page.

nick87

Coach
We normally up the bids by increments of $1000 once we hit $10,000. I don’t think it’ll make much difference though if it is $500 increments all the way now.
Oh f**k that was me? Yeah?

Im trying to penny pinch here and im very hard on the cap and forgot that. My bad, dudes.

Mjp81

Juniors
Hi fellas,
With NFL training camps kicking into full swing this week, who on your squads are getting all the hype?

Mine would be Curtis Samuel and Terry McLaurin, with Ronald Jones warming up. Means jack but still interesting.

As a Lions fan I would definitely say that if you own TJ Hockenson or Jahlani Tavai, you could have scored in a big way if camp is any indication.

5 more weeks and we’ll soon find out. Bring it on!!

kurt faulk

Coach
Hi fellas,
With NFL training camps kicking into full swing this week, who on your squads are getting all the hype?

Mine would be Curtis Samuel and Terry McLaurin, with Ronald Jones warming up. Means jack but still interesting.

As a Lions fan I would definitely say that if you own TJ Hockenson or Jahlani Tavai, you could have scored in a big way if camp is any indication.

5 more weeks and we’ll soon find out. Bring it on!!

no real hype for any of my players except for kyler murray. he's already a lock for the hof apparently, the way he has mastered the position against air.

just chugging along. my rookies may be a year away.

i did see that quincy williams is taking over telvin smith's weak lb role. will he be as good though?

kurt faulk

Coach

i gotta say, i'm not a fan of the 48 hour bid time. after the initial flurry the first couple of days the auction died in the arse.

i felt there was much more activity and bidding against each other with the 24 hour clock as the board churned over quicker.

just look at the home page. it's just a wall of names. just too much to process.

Last edited:

Mjp81

Juniors
Agree on the 48 hours. I’m guilty of flooding the auction as a way of getting things to speed up a little for my lineup. I know the auction is only 3 days old but I’ve got a fair bit on the next week or two.

kurt faulk

Coach
Agree on the 48 hours. I’m guilty of flooding the auction as a way of getting things to speed up a little for my lineup. I know the auction is only 3 days old but I’ve got a fair bit on the next week or two.

i'm not blaming anyone, it's just the way it is. half the wall wouldn't be there if it was a 24 hour clock.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I found 24 hours too short. I can only really sit down and check-in properly once a day (usually around now) during the week, easy to miss a guy.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Reminder on the roster limits.

The cap is $200,000, you're allowed to spend more during the auction to manage bids on multiple players but you need to stay under $200k. Some teams are over or getting close looking at active bids.

The roster limit is 34, multiple teams are over or getting close when you sum rostered players + active bids.

Not a directive or anything, just a heads up to keep an eye on your numbers so you're not in pain down the track.

abpanther

Staff member
I think 24hrs is too short, 48hrs is better but I agree that the number of auctions is very overwhelming

Is anyone else having problems accepting or rejecting trades on the site? Won't let me do anything