What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

nick87

Coach
I have a bad feeling, i was SUPER confident last year, i was pretty sure i had nailed all the moves i needed to make to put myself in position to win, and i did.... But i built this team with a 1-2 year window max, i think there is some cracks in my sqaud that got papered over last year and it could all go awry pretty quickly this year

skeepe

Immortal
I’ve left a victory sitting on the bench. Terrible roster management once again.

My only solace this week is it looks like Orange Crush will get the league’s second 300+ score, so I can pretend I put in my bad week at a good time.

I’ve left a victory sitting on the bench. Terrible roster management once again.

Relaaaaax, Neck Ties. I’ll be taking this L pal.

I’ll need at least 70 points out and of Watson, Thomas and Sanders.

Happy with my rookie pickup in Hollywood, albeit against Miami who look diabolical.

Good gravy!

That Orange Crush team is beastly.

Doesn’t look like a one off either. Mofo’s are stacked. :flushed:

Going to need at least 2 td’s from E. Sanders to pinch a win. I’m not holding my breath.

kurt faulk

Coach

happy with the score my boys put up. just unlucky with the result.

got a good feeling with this team.

kurt faulk

Coach
I played Fitz by mistake over Thielen, clicked the wrong button, just to rub it in a lil bit.

did you?

from long ago i refuse to look at my opposition's team. just in case there's rams players on their team. don't want to have any feeling of sadness whenever any rams player makes a play.