What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

nick87

Coach
I can confirm it's 3... as evidenced by the 1 week premature elevation of Calloway to my active roster

Mjp81

Juniors
I'm 0-4 but I think my roster is much better than last year. My problem is always trying to find stars from the bargain bin and not using free agency properly. A few whiffs on 'draft day' hasn't helped. I need a star RB or WR capable of putting up 40 burgers and my DL is woeful.

Still a great league despite being shite at it.

kurt faulk

Coach
I'm 0-4 but I think my roster is much better than last year. My problem is always trying to find stars from the bargain bin and not using free agency properly. A few whiffs on 'draft day' hasn't helped. I need a star RB or WR capable of putting up 40 burgers and my DL is woeful.

Still a great league despite being shite at it.

get ready to be 0 and 5.

Big divisional round with the Weavers taking on Orange Crush.

We would’ve taken them last week too.

Hopefully they take another week off. :grimacing:

skeepe

Immortal
After the emotion of last night, I forgot to check my inactive players. Cost me 22 points, hopefully doesn’t cost me the game.

skeepe

Immortal
I honestly can’t believe abpanther still has DJ Chark on his taxi squad. He’s absolutely killing it, comfortably scoring more than any WRs on his active roster.

Can we trade for players on other teams taxi squads?

zombie jesus

Staff member
I honestly can’t believe abpanther still has DJ Chark on his taxi squad. He’s absolutely killing it, comfortably scoring more than any WRs on his active roster.

Yes, you can.

Mjp81

Juniors

I'm kind of in the same boat with McLaurin. My squad has no chance of competing this year, so I'd rather hold him back one year to get the best 5 years of value out him. Maybe it doesn't make sense as this isn't real football and this league might not make it that far, but I can't win now so maybe the extra year on the end of his contract when he is a potential WR1 (if Skins can find a QB) will be worth it?

nick87

Coach
4-1
Second place in my division sitting at 1-4
Third place in my division sitting at 0-5

The Hangmen are well on track for a return to the play offs despite missing Antonio Brown