What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

Mjp81

Juniors
294 with a player down. Where the heck did that come from? Normally I wouldn’t score that in 2 weeks.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Is there anything on the league site, particularly the home page you want changed? Do you want you roster to be the first thing you see or submit line up option straight up or anything else like that?

I can't change the functionality of the site too much but I can fiddle around with how it presents.

kurt faulk

Coach

i have a bad feeling that the stat corrections are gonna get me for the last game. i can just feel it.

Mjp81

Juniors
Is there anything on the league site, particularly the home page you want changed? Do you want you roster to be the first thing you see or submit line up option straight up or anything else like that?

I can't change the functionality of the site too much but I can fiddle around with how it presents.
I don’t mind the site at all. The shortcut buttons you created last year work well enough for me.

skeepe

Immortal
Is Gronk Spiked Punch still active? Two weeks in a row they’ve played players on a bye.

Latest posts