What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looking forward to it.

Wondering in future if we can do the tags and renegotiations separately? As in, list the franchise tagged players, wait til that is done, then list the transitions, then do the renegotiations? I think it would make it clearer and easier for everyone to know what they're bidding on.
Stick this in the rules suggestion thread.

abpanther

Staff member
Just a reminder that I have both Mahomes and Mayfield on incredibly friendly contracts and I'm keen to trade one of them. My team needs help everywhere so willing to take young talent and/or draft picks, it will take a good deal as these guys will be studs on your team

nick87

Coach
@legend back on the clock

This is going to be an interesting draft, the first round is dominated by the Punch, Will be interesting to see what they do with all of that capitol

Mjp81

Juniors
@legend back on the clock

This is going to be an interesting draft, the first round is dominated by the Punch, Will be interesting to see what they do with all of that capitol
I think outside the top 4 picks things might get very interesting and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few defensive players taken earlier than normal. I can't begin to imagine the pressure GM's face in real life.

legend

Coach
I've got f**k all in the WR dept. My roster is in total overhaul this season. I've got a fair chunk of cap room and another pick to nab another marquee player, maybe on the defensive side.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey did we discuss last year adding a few more rounds to the rookie draft or did I imagine that?

legend

Coach
I will trade you my first round pick for 2020 for your current pick. I have two first rounders next year.