What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

Mjp81

Juniors
Love my draft for now but time will tell if it is shithouse or not. Need a belter to get back in the game.

abpanther

Staff member
Just a reminder that Mayfield and Mahomes are both available for trade on ridiculously good contracts, I haven't had one trade offer thus far, looking for help everywhere on my roster and future picks too!

PM me or send offers through

Mjp81

Juniors
Just a reminder that Mayfield and Mahomes are both available for trade on ridiculously good contracts, I haven't had one trade offer thus far, looking for help everywhere on my roster and future picks too!

PM me or send offers through
Get aggressive man! Throw a few trade requests out for what you want from us and see who bites. Unfortunately my roster is terrible and I'm not really in a position to go after QB's at this stage.

We are getting to the end of the draft.

Free agency will start at a random time on Sunday 28th July. Gives a week to get ready/research.

You can PM or email me 2 nominations (name and bid amount) for the start of the draft. If owners nominate the same player, highest bid wins, if it's the same bid amount, it's whoever nominated first.

I'll put up those nominated bids, send an email out, then it's open slather.

Auctions will end after 48 hours of no activity.

Post contract years in the Auction Results - Contract Designations thread. Up to 5 years.

Be mindful of these 2 points:

The salary cap is $200,000, but you have a limit of $220,000 through the auction to allow flexibility.

The roster limit is 34, but you have 37 through the auction to allow flexibility.

Can I just get some clarification on this please?

The two nominations we PM through, if we are the only one to nominate them or the highest nominating bid, we automatically get them?

Or, they are nominated, put on the board and then the bidding process starts?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Can I just get some clarification on this please?

The two nominations we PM through, if we are the only one to nominate them or the highest nominating bid, we automatically get them?

Or, they are nominated, put on the board and then the bidding process starts?

You nominate the two players you want, and when the noms are finished, the nominated players will go up for bidding via the highest price nominated.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Have at it.

Bidding ends after 48 hours of no activity.

Post in the Auction Results thread with years ASAP after winning a player.

Be mindful of the $200k salary cap and 34 man roster limit, the league site won't stop you going over.

zombie jesus

Staff member
You'll notice the available money amount in different places, the salary cap is actually $20k less than that amount, so don't use it all up unless you're going to be cutting players to make room.