What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

skeepe

Immortal
Hahaha I lost to a team that didn’t submit their roster to account for byes and IR, f**k me my team sucks this year.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Hahaha I lost to a team that didn’t submit their roster to account for byes and IR, f**k me my team sucks this year.
Was that me GSP? Put my tips and legit forgot to tinker, not that it helps my wideout core is hot garbage currently, need to find a gem.

Tom155

Coach
My team has really turned to shit since Henry got hurt, 4 straight losses

Added Dorance Armstrong + cut Dean Lowry

zombie jesus

Staff member
Playoff games are set. Remember you still have one more game if you didn't make the championship bracket to determine your draft slot.

abpanther

Staff member
First time I've made the playoffs in this league and I'm up against @Tom155 who's the 6th seed but highest scoring team in the playoffs.

Good luck everyone

Tom155

Coach
Missed the playoffs after starting 7-0 that's some special feat wow

Henry going down really f**ked me, somehow still ended up as the highest scorer

Lots of other injuries + Bad luck/selections compounded it, don't think it would've mattered much like a lot of my fantasy leagues my regular season record is excellent but absolutely horrendous in the postseason.

Good luck everybody in the playoffs

Tom155

Coach
nvm zombie pipped me for highest scorer

Still 2nd highest missing the playoffs entirely is very unlucky

kurt faulk

Coach
Missed the playoffs after starting 7-0 that's some special feat wow

Henry going down really f**ked me, somehow still ended up as the highest scorer

Lots of other injuries + Bad luck/selections compounded it, don't think it would've mattered much like a lot of my fantasy leagues my regular season record is excellent but absolutely horrendous in the postseason.

Good luck everybody in the playoffs

henry, cmac.

you can't catch a break anywhere.

kurt faulk

Coach

nothing set in stone yet.

stat corrections could come into play for two games.

stupid thursday night football. forgot to start cook and lost 36 points in the process. should have been an easy win but ended up winning by less than a point. neckties also in a very close game.

the seedings could be completely different than they are right now.

skeepe

Immortal

nothing set in stone yet.

stat corrections could come into play for two games.

stupid thursday night football. forgot to start cook and lost 36 points in the process. should have been an easy win but ended up winning by less than a point. neckties also in a very close game.

the seedings could be completely different than they are right now.

I always choose the wrong Cardinals receiver to start. Then again, if I start Green and you start Cook, you win anyway.

I’m just glad this season is over. I completely shit the bed in free agency this season and deserve to be where I ended up.

kurt faulk

Coach

dalvin cook tested positive for covid and is out this week. tyreek hill also has covid and may be out as well.

i may as well raise the white flag now.

Latest posts