What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly A Grade competition

Broncos93

Juniors
I'm not sure what comp the Berowra Wallabies play but I can never find a score. I suggested that they join the CCDRL Comp but no one seems interested in the idea..I think they'd fit in well..

I could be wrong mate but I believe they folded in open age.

Apparently the coach they had teed up pulled the pin and they couldn't get the numbers together for a full squad.

rightleftin

Juniors

Apparently the coach they had teed up pulled the pin and they couldn't get the numbers together for a full squad.

That is correct, The only open age teams left in North Sydney are the Asquith teams playing RMC and SS.

kbw

Bench
I saw a Narrabeen v forestville game a few weeks agao and it was a cracker of a game of RL for A Grade

rightleftin

Juniors
The table is fairly tight with the top 6 being:

Cromer 27
Merrylands 25
Avalon & Narrabeen 24
Forestville & Greenacre 22

I saw Willie Manu playing for Greenacre last week and he is still very destructive.

Coastbloke

Bench

Yeah, I think you might be right. I read recently in my local Central Coast paper that in yawnion Woy Woy and Hornsby played in a comp match, so I thought it would fit if Berowra could join the CC comp...