What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Game Thread.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Get with the times old geek.

Willow your 4K technical expertise is vastly superior to mine and I know when to back down. So when will you be showing off your new 4K TV. You must have very deep pockets as 4K TV's are currently selling in the United States for about $28,000.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
C'mon Willow you semi-old fart, talk footy, not communication bullshit that I don't understand either. hehe.
My son (14) is teaching me how to use an Iphone, which is not easy when you have hand tremors and sausage fingers!!!
Anyway, get back to footy ya bastard.
Tell me about it. But practice makes perfect.

I've always embraced new technologies, but the speed at which are changing just astounds me.

Do you plan on being at Jubilee on the 25th?

And on the Morrow incident: welcome to the 21st century David.

The Preacher

First Grade
Tell me about it. But practice makes perfect.

I've always embraced new technologies, but the speed at which are changing just astounds me.

Do you plan on being at Jubilee on the 25th?

And on the Morrow incident: welcome to the 21st century David.

Dis oride, he a decent sorda bloke, jus carn tell fuggin story good, eh

Yeah mate, I'll be there on the 25th. Sat with Rexxy, Gorilla and Wacka last game when Soward shit himself. Hope I can get one of Garry's seats for the game. If not, I'll see you @ Taj mate.