What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Minor Premiers?

Disco

Bench
Also i love how every team we beat were missing a heap of players but nobody mentions how weakened manly are, esp that Bronos game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hannant and Idris are your biggest strike weapons? No chance. Hannant is your best forward without a doubt but your forwards were dominated and I don't think he would of made a monumental difference.

Idris is young and raw and not to mention the second best centre at the club. Losing Ennis would hurt far more than Idris.

Neither of the two you were missing are even close to the level of or have the impact Stewart does to Manly.

And still nowhere you deny that we weren't "full strength" as you say...

Timmah

Staff member
As were you, you're only really missing Brett Stewart, that's less injured players than us. In fact, that would make you at more full strength than us :?

RedVfaithful

Juniors
i like how bulldogs complain about how many injuries they have, F#UCK OFF dragons have had ten times more injuries than you but we still dont make a big deal out of it. Bulldogs have been the luckiest with injuries and they have the less amount of people in origin

Sleep

Juniors
:lol:

I'm not a Manly fan. And as I said in a previous post, Brett Stewart's impact is far greater than Hannant's and Idris' even combined. It's not even close.

Their best strike weapon and a try scoring freak at Brookvale or a top frontrower and a centre who has shown great things but not consistently.

Timmah

Staff member
i like how bulldogs complain about how many injuries they have, F#UCK OFF dragons have had ten times more injuries than you but we still dont make a big deal out of it. Bulldogs have been the luckiest with injuries and they have the less amount of people in origin
Ten times more injuries? :lol: It's probably about even.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Hannant and Idris are your biggest strike weapons? No chance. Hannant is your best forward without a doubt but your forwards were dominated and I don't think he would of made a monumental difference.

Idris is young and raw and not to mention the second best centre at the club. Losing Ennis would hurt far more than Idris.

Neither of the two you were missing are even close to the level of or have the impact Stewart does to Manly.

You could say the same bout Orford, without him Stuart is half the player he is, id take Slater over Stewart any day of the week

Doggiesfan09

Juniors

Yeah but we dont have the refs on our side like the Saints do :D ( Im only stirring Gaba so keep your mouth Shut)

nz eagle

Juniors
If we make the top 4 I will be ecstatic, honestly cant see it. If we make the 8 at all I will be happy, 8th wouldnt be so bad playing either Dragons or Bullcats in Sydney.

Timmah

Staff member
dragons injuries this week

prior
smith
weyman
scott
paea
thorby
priddis

origin players

boyd
costigan
poore
creagh

Bulldogs injuries & suspension this week

Hannant
Idris
Goodwin
Eastwood
possibly Warburton

origin

Ennis
Kimmorley
Morris

I'm sure I could pull another 3 or 4 injured players out of my arse if I looked at Bankstown or our Toyota teams too...

Alex28

Coach
Jesus...touchy little clueless fans aren't you...

We'll see how it all pans out...willling to bet it wont be on top, not even top 4. Get a few injuries and it wont even be top 8.

That would make me happy :)

MSIH

Bench
You could say the same bout Orford, without him Stuart is half the player he is, id take Slater over Stewart any day of the week

3 things wrong there.

Firstly you spelled Stewart differently in the same sentence. Then you said Orford makes Stewart. Lastly you said Slater is better than Stewart.

The trifecta of fail

i dont think we will go anywhere near the MP.....put all your money on the Dragons or the Dogs for that.......i would be more than happy with 4th or 5th

Garts

Bench
Jesus...touchy little clueless fans aren't you...

We'll see how it all pans out...willling to bet it wont be on top, not even top 4. Get a few injuries and it wont even be top 8.

That would make me happy :)

We will be lucky to make top 4. As long as we make the 8 and are full strength we will give it a real shake. If that were to happen and we played the Knights in the finals I know who I would put money on!!!!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
3 things wrong there.

Firstly you spelled Stewart differently in the same sentence. Then you said Orford makes Stewart. Lastly you said Slater is better than Stewart.

The trifecta of fail

Like i said I ,i emphasise the word "I" would take Slater over Stewart (there you go spelled Correctly) anyday . You can choose either of the 2 you like but yes i believe Slater is a better overall player.

Latest posts