What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly....shocking

Forum Idiot said:
bias my foot! the hit was malicious to say the least. he was intent on hitting vella high and he came charging in at a thouand miles an hour! the giveaway that it was malicious and that there was intent is that he didnt even attempt to back off after hed hit vella high. #-o

If Jutin Hodges got sent off last week Leuleai had to get sent off yesterday. We have become to tolerant of high tackles and the refs take the easy "we will put it on report" he should have been sent based on what happened last Friday night. He will get 3 weeks.

simon says

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
All that comming from a Tigers supporter, beating the Warriors this year is like beating the West's sides in that late 90's lol.

What does this have to do with the Tigers? I love it when people attack other's teams just because they don't agree with them.

If beating the Warriors is as you say, then what is beating Parramatta??

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

33-6 if I remember correctly......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
if the tigers played half decent that day against Parramatta we would of won by 50.

Good wins the last 2 weeks by parra, but i still think there a average side who wont figure in the 8.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
t-ba the hutt said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Monaghan & Randell find it tough enough to start, the players in front of them today are probably better anyway.

:lol: . Jeezus, has all that Hair product, Spandex, Alpaca sh*t and Protien Supplement finally caused your brain to rot?

Monaghan & Randell :lol: :lol:

Just remember the score could have been anything if we had other internationals playing.....unfortunately Randell & Monaghan aren't anything close to that :lol:

Just by another Parra reject, i can see it's really helping your club. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What does this have to do with the Tigers? I love it when people attack other's teams just because they don't agree with them.

If beating the Warriors is as you say, then what is beating Parramatta??

Alot better then beating the Warriors believe me, enjoy your win though.

33-6 if I remember correctly......

That is correct, you should thank all the travelling Parra fans who helped make up that 18,000+ crowds too.

Just remember who your biggest loss was too.....66-12 :lol:

if the tigers played half decent that day against Parramatta we would of won by 50.

Good wins the last 2 weeks by parra, but i still think there a average side who wont figure in the 8.

If Parra played to 25% of their ability against your mob, the score could have been alot closer, you didn't play to your ability???......shit what about us then :lol:

Parra stadium, then we will see.

As for being an average side??...yeah the injuries have made us that way, but we certainly didn't look average yesterday against Manly.

t-ba

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
t-ba the hutt said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Monaghan & Randell find it tough enough to start, the players in front of them today are probably better anyway.

:lol: . Jeezus, has all that Hair product, Spandex, Alpaca sh*t and Protien Supplement finally caused your brain to rot?

Monaghan & Randell :lol: :lol:

Just remember the score could have been anything if we had other internationals playing.....unfortunately Randell & Monaghan aren't anything close to that :lol:

Just by another Parra reject, i can see it's really helping your club. :lol:

I'm Quite happy to wait until 2005 to resurrect this argument RJ ;-) . That's if you haven't been murdered by someone p*ssed off Spouse :lol: .

Phillips

Referee
CC_Eagle said:
Phillips said:
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: your team got smashed, blame the ref all you want but at the end of the day its the players playing not the officials, i liked the part how Stapleton and Hoppa were on the side line and Hoppa said something to Stapleton and Stapo just laughed and thats what i will do right now: :lol: at Manly

Think what you want tool......I'll just laugh at that twig in you avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: Limp Bizkit = worst band ever . I can't even remember the guitarist's name but god damn he sucks... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: T-ba I think you're right about RJ :lol: :lol:

i suppose when you support a club as crap as yours all you can afford to do is laugh at there shocking attept to play football :lol: :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parramatta had Cannings, Hindmarsh, Grothe, Petersen, Lyon, Vaealiki, Prince, Cayless, O'Dwyer, Armit and Witt all out

not to mention losing Tsoulos and Muckert during the game.

Langers

Juniors
Injuries had nothing to do with the outcome. Both teams had key players out. Manly lost because they along with the ref failed to control the ruck area.

t-ba

Post Whore
Langers said:
Injuries had nothing to do with the outcome. Both teams had key players out. Manly lost because they along with the ref failed to control the ruck area.

And we Absolutely sucked. By far the worst Manly performance since that 12 man raiders side took us to task last year.

Langers

Juniors
I'm confident the boys will be able to write it off as a bad week and focus on souths. We desperately need Monaghan back.

swing_low

Juniors
OK its not the end of the world, last week we beat the premiers, yesterday was just one of those days.........

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Phillips said:
CC_Eagle said:
Phillips said:
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: your team got smashed, blame the ref all you want but at the end of the day its the players playing not the officials, i liked the part how Stapleton and Hoppa were on the side line and Hoppa said something to Stapleton and Stapo just laughed and thats what i will do right now: :lol: at Manly

Think what you want tool......I'll just laugh at that twig in you avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: Limp Bizkit = worst band ever . I can't even remember the guitarist's name but god damn he sucks... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: T-ba I think you're right about RJ :lol: :lol:

i suppose when you support a club as crap as yours all you can afford to do is laugh at there shocking attept to play football :lol: :lol:

ok so where do I start with the red pen?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stop baming the ref. The fer was not worth 40 points difference.

Manly and the Warriors will have a battle for the wooden spoon the way you are going.

Note: anayone could have beaten Penrith last week they hardly had what you would call their top side on the field