What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly will lose on Friday to the 2014 Grand Final winners

Manly cannot get within 10 points of the Sydney Roosters without Brett Stewart and Kieran Foran. This is not to say that Manly can win against that team with Stewart and Foran. But the points gap is going to be embarrassing on Friday.

Manly fans should boycott the game because it is being played at the Roosters home ground, and there is no free transport from Brookvale to Moore Park.

blake2101

Juniors
I would hardly call getting spanked by the Bunnies in round 1 'sailing along.'

But yeah, keep making bold statements in March, let's see how well that works out for you in the long run. I bet it doesn't make you look stupid at all...

Patorick

Staff member
Way too early in the season for this sort of talk.

Easts will almost surely win on Friday night, but so what?

Long season ahead, so much can happen, you just never know who's going to get the fortune of luck at years end.

grandorient

Bench
I dunno Patorick, I think this will be one of the harder games to pick. Wet track and Manly style of footy may well get them the win.

GO

Casty.......has he played first grade yet

The answer is a resounding YES. Remi Casty played for the Sydney Roosters in their epic victory over Wigan Warriors. He played well. However he suffered a calf injury, which has kept him out of consideration for the NRL season so far. But Remi will be back.

I would hardly call getting spanked by the Bunnies in round 1 'sailing along.'

But yeah, keep making bold statements in March, let's see how well that works out for you in the long run. I bet it doesn't make you look stupid at all...

The Roosters got spanked by the Bunnies in round 1 last year as well, and by an almost identical margin. But last year they went on to smash Parramatta and beat Brisbane just as they have done this year. The only difference is that an improved Brisbane this year made the rematch a closer game than last year. However the results so far this year directly replicate last year's.

I agree that an injury to two out of Mitchell Pearce and James Maloney and Jake Friend will scuttle the club's chances of winning back to back Grand Finals. But that is unlikely, and short of that the club has the irrepressible Daniel Mortimer to replace one of the above if injured.

Forward and outside backline strength is such that injuries to a couple of either caan be plugged, such is the depth of talent in the Sydney Roosters' squad.

Chook

First Grade
Manly cannot get within 10 points of the Sydney Roosters without Brett Stewart and Kieran Foran. This is not to say that Manly can win against that team with Stewart and Foran. But the points gap is going to be embarrassing on Friday.

Manly fans should boycott the game because it is being played at the Roosters home ground, and there is no free transport from Brookvale to Moore Park.

Is this a jewish thing where you have to be the center of attention? You're a f**king embarrasment.

Good luck Manly fans, another cracker on the cards. Either way we'll see you in September.

Chook.

Ozzy

First Grade
I thought that this thread was one of those we're going to lose thread. I would have sent in my brother the Manly supporter to give you guys what for. Obviously the OP is just trolling. Carry on and looking forward to a great game tonight guys. Oh and Chook, f**k up.

Dutchy

Immortal

Cheers vagina face

Ozzy

First Grade
Well done Manly. Congratulations on the win. See you next at Brookie and looking forward to another close game.

saint.nick

Coach
Is this a jewish thing where you have to be the center of attention? You're a f**king embarrasment.

Good luck Manly fans, another cracker on the cards. Either way we'll see you in September.

Chook.

Ironic you ask, considering the Roosters are the stereotypical club of jewish fans...

saint.nick

Coach
Roosters shouldn't be whinging about the refs. You can't blame refs when you couldn't even score a try.

eagles4eva

First Grade

Massive loss, Oh wait!!!!!

Latest posts