What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's Antics

kaon

Juniors
What's the deal with all the stupid high 5's and hugging that Manly go on with after every play, you would think they are playing the globetrotters and not a game of Rugby League. It even gets to the stage of bad sportsmanship when they do it after the opposition makes an elementary mistake; it's like cheering a double fault in tennis. Head goose is Jason Ferris but the whole side seems to have caught the bug.

Aren't the supporters embarrassed?

salivor

First Grade
Actually the one thing I like about watching Manly is seeing the passion that Jason Ferris shows.

bucko

Juniors
Yeah Ferris is a very passionate player, but i don't think these antics are working too well for Manly. They aren't having one of their better seasons...

chileman

Coach
bucko said:
Yeah Ferris is a very passionate player, but i don't think these antics are working too well for Manly. They aren't having one of their better seasons...
Well I can't disagree with you there but there is still plenty of time to turn our season around....I predicted we'd come 10th at the beginning of the season as a realist but of course I'd be over the moon if we cracked the 8...defense is our biggest problem ATM!

Slugs

What about the HUGE dive Ferris took to milk a penalty on Sunday..........that is bad sportsmanship :roll: :roll: :roll:

chileman

Coach
I especially enjoyed Manly's Antics when they squashed the Rabbits a couple of weeks ago....pats on the backs all round! :twisted:

Slugs

chileman said:
I especially enjoyed Manly's Antics when they squashed the Rabbits a couple of weeks ago....pats on the backs all round! :twisted:

I wouldn't exactly call 8 points a squashing..........4 tries to 3 (Souths way) and only the golden boot of Walker saved your bacon........you know the same way your bacon was saved by incorrect refereeing decisions in the Parramatta and Tigers games.

I enjoyed (not ) the antics of Hoppa once again with that not playing the ball episode with a minute to go............he has a LONG WAY TO GO in sportsmanship before he gets my vote :evil: :evil: :evil:

Referees= Love Manly Silvertails

chileman

Coach
8 points or 800 points...we still beat your worthless Rabbits who still find ways to lose....did enjoy them whipping Ribotsboys butts though! :lol:

Slugs

chileman said:
8 points or 800 points...we still beat your worthless Rabbits who still find ways to lose....did enjoy them whipping Ribotsboys butts though! :lol:

I thought I was going to have the perfect weekend.

Rorters got beat
Bunnies won
Tigers had you on toast and you got out of jail (again)

You know what they say ....two out of three ain't bad...........Meatloaf eat your heart out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
After scouring this forum, I have realised 1 thing and that is, SLUGS YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SOUTHS SUPPORTER, your team can’t win games and your admin can’t run a club, I hope you have fun whilst the club sinks like the titanic

Slugs

Mayor_Quimby said:
After scouring this forum, I have realised 1 thing and that is, SLUGS YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SOUTHS SUPPORTER, your team can’t win games and your admin can’t run a club, I hope you have fun whilst the club sinks like the titanic

Thanks for those kind words...........that is certainly a compliment coming from the likes of you Major Zomby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Slugs said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

Thanks for those kind words...........that is certainly a compliment coming from the likes of you Major Zomby :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW you managed to string a few words together :roll: :roll:

Slugs

Mayor_Quimby said:
Slugs said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

WOW you managed to string a few words together :roll: :roll:

..........and the words you strung together were the equivalent of your shoes size and your IQ :oops: :oops: :oops:

der........ which way did he go ....which way did he go :? :?

chileman

Coach
Just on Manly antics....I noticed the Blues players and even Gus Gould at the end of the game with plenty of the antics Manly and Ferris show....guess we should question them too :roll: