What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

gitano

Juniors
Not a half.

Plays east west all game. Doesn't get the forwards rolling. Doesn't understand the basics of being a half.

Doesn't execute well, has no feel especially kicking.

Doesn't seem to want to build anything.

Tries hard though.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Mann never tried running straight. Sideways running does not win games.
Tried hard but Dissapointing game. Hunt will be our successful half.

Last edited:

Ted bartolo

Juniors
Mann didn't have good game.Our forwards were beaten comprehensivly.Mann hit it up more than some of forwards.He had couple of games at half back .He should have been half back from game one.,instead Macgegor was giving him 5 minutes on the wing.sapping his confidence.IN my opinion he will be great player under a good coach

monsterkev

Juniors
Not a half.

Plays east west all game. Doesn't get the forwards rolling. Doesn't understand the basics of being a half.

Tries hard though.
Gitano
You are still a f**kwit
And I am being polite when I say that so are you on or off the Mann bus no-one knows not even you
Your posts about Mann are absolute rubbish

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Will be interesting to see what position Mann will play next year.....whilst a good finisher hes not exactly the fastest winger going around......so that leaves fullback or the centres....thats unless our coach sees fit to sit him on the bench as a utility cover and he plays 5 or 6 mins if not at all......

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Will be interesting to see what position Mann will play next year.....whilst a good finisher hes not exactly the fastest winger going around......so that leaves fullback or the centres....thats unless our coach sees fit to sit him on the bench as a utility cover and he plays 5 or 6 mins if not at all......

His best games have been on the wing. Haven't been impressed with him as a centre. He could be a good half or fullback but needs more time.

giboz71

First Grade
His best games have been on the wing. Haven't been impressed with him as a centre. He could be a good half or fullback but needs more time.

He's not an elite half. Possibly wing or centre and definitely can fill in at half or fullback in an emergency but that's it.

Look at the halves and fullbacks in the semi final teams. Names like Cleary, Moylan, DCE, Turbo, Hunt, Milford, Boyd, Maloney, Pearce, Keary, Cronk, Slater, Morgan, Coote etc. All rep players and/or Grand Final winners.

Did we really think having a stop gap half in Mann, and a 10 game rooke in Dufty against the names above was ever going to be anywhere near good enough??

possm

Coach
Last year Mann was our leading try scorer playing on the wing.
He could have had that position this year and I am sure he would have made a fist of it.
McDonald has not showed anything special and gets caught out rushing off the line.
Mann should have got his spot
Mann would have done well on the left wing with Nightingale on the right wing. However, Millward dod not buy a halfback for 2017 so apart from McCrone, who would have played half?

possm

Coach
Not a half.

Tries hard though.
The reason Mann did not play direct and did not have or make many opportunities for his teammates was because Hasler is a smarter coach than Mary. Hasler came up with a better game plan which countered the successful 'power play'. Mary again did not have a plan B and although he most definitely had the better roster, his team lost.

gitano

Juniors
Gitano
You are still a f**kwit
And I am being polite when I say that so are you on or off the Mann bus no-one knows not even you
Your posts about Mann are absolute rubbish
Listen. I have forgotten more about League than you'll ever know. I have played at NSW cup level for multiple seasons and know a footballer when I see one.

Mann is no 7. Not his fault. I'm just bringing reality to the uneducated masses on here, yourself included.

Carlton

Juniors
Listen. I have forgotten more about League than you'll ever know. I have played at NSW cup level for multiple seasons and know a footballer when I see one.
QUOTE]

Who cares what raps you have on yourself. You have no idea who else may be on this forum and what their history is. The bottom line here and now is, everyone on here is a fan and a poster, no more no less. We all have opinions and they are all justified. Get over your ego.

Latest posts