What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mannah in, Hayne out

hybrideel

Bench
on NRL.com

Dugan
Morris
Jennings
Gasnier
Uate
Soward
Pearce
King
Ennis
Snowden
Scott
Bird
Gallen

Creagh
Merrin
Mannah
Young

MrT

Juniors
This is the biggest disgraceful decision I have ever witnessed. WTF has Dugan done? Hayne had to serve his apprentiship on the wing when he was the best NSW fullback and Dugan gets a walk up start. What has Dugan done this year???????? Canberra are dead last and he made 2 classic shirt grabs that led to two tries while Hayne scored a try and set up many other.

Never thought I'd say this...GO QLD

SELECTORS U HAVE LOST THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forty20

First Grade
Stuart is now saying pretty much that he doesn't view Hayne as a fullback and that Dugan plays the style of fullback he wants to coach.

Hayne might want to ask Kearney for the number 6 jersey sooner rather than later if Stuart stays NSW coach...

Captain BF

Juniors
Stuart has gotten his mates, Gallen, Bird & Snowden in. NSW will give away 20+ penalties and will be smashed all over the field.

spartan2153

Juniors
WoW no farah, hayne or idris.

So jennings is rewarded for a quiet year.
Dugan is rewarded because he played well in the allstars game.
Ennis i still dont see the fuss about him. He is yet to do a thing in origin.
Morris has not played nearly as well as last year

Its no wondwer every player wants to play for qld. I would to because at least you know if u perform your spot will always be there for you.

Plus merrin. I just dont get it. Shouldnt mccarthy & fulton have resigned as well.

3 nil qld please so we can get a real clean out of the jobs for boys

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm well a turnstyle at the back, who has done not much in attack..yep can see the logic in that.:sarcasm:

hybrideel

Bench
Hayne not in, king selected. These selectors really need to go. It's disgraceful that we can lose 5 straight and these guys still have a job. But f$@k em, we need him for the sharks game and he will be pissed.

Bigfella

Coach
I guess it's haynes fault for not playing to the form that guys like Morris King and Jennings have been in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That side is shithouse, King and no Tolman ??? :lol: Jennings has he scored a try this year??? And our best player of the last 4 yrs has been left out all together :? Congrats to Timmy hopefully he gets more than 10 mins this game. But honestly QLD in a hand canter.

Wow. Overall this team looks like a joke. Its funny that we have had that many NSW coaches get the chop for SOO failings but the selectors are still there.

Redback71

First Grade
why is it when the eels perform badly our players get dropped eg Hindy now Hayne. But when other teams perform badly there players dont get dropped.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Well done Timmy
How did that bogan from Canberra get picked before Hayne, Stuart is kidding himself.
FMD you know Stuart is taking the piss due to the selection of pearce and jennings