What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mannah & Keating Re-sign

bartman

Immortal
Mannah until the end of 2014
Keating until the end of 2013

Clicky
Good news re Mannah, he should improve from here with age.

With MK's re-signing I'm surprised we're looking at carrying three hookers beyond this season though... maybe Maguire is only having one season before calling it quits?

HevyDevy

Coach
Keating is one of our best players. We should stop criticizing our Players and support them as much as we love the club and team. I'M A PARRA FAN ALL DAY EVERYDAY I'VE BLUE AND GOLD BLOOD. just sick of people putting down our boys.

Yep - every time he has played he has been one of our best 17 players.

Eels Dude

Coach
Keating is one of our best players. We should stop criticizing our Players and support them as much as we love the club and team. I'M A PARRA FAN ALL DAY EVERYDAY I'VE BLUE AND GOLD BLOOD. just sick of people putting down our boys.

Exactly Vira! Grerat post :)

You and Boxhead need to get a room seriously.

Everyone supports the players and gives them a rap when they deserve it. But to say Keating is one of our best, says very little about our squad. I think Keating is a solid first grader without being a world beater, but like certain others he needs to earn his position in first grade week in and week out. If other people aren't fans of him then that's their opinion, and you should respect theirs like they respect yours because a lot of fans pay a lot of money, and make sacrifices to do so, to support the Eels and pay membership and attend matches on a week to week basis. While the players have everyone's support, we still have the right to be critical of their performances because without us fans supporting the club those blokes wouldn't even have a job.

MrT

Juniors
found out tonight that the Dogs went after Tim Mannah very hard. So hard in fact that they were offering him $80k per year more and he chose to re-sign with Parra.
If this is true, well done and I can see Tim Mannah a Parra player for life.
He should develop into one of the premier props in the game.

Lets get John back and re-unite the brothers

hineyrulz

Post Whore
found out tonight that the Dogs went after Tim Mannah very hard. So hard in fact that they were offering him $80k per year more and he chose to re-sign with Parra.

Bred not bought :lol:

Forty20

First Grade
The same Dogs that have picked up Eastwood, Tolman and Pritchard, want to re-sign Idris and are gunning for James Graham managed to offer Mannah a substantially larger contract than Parra?

Seems to add up well enough.

born an eel

Bench
The same Dogs that have picked up Eastwood, Tolman and Pritchard, want to re-sign Idris and are gunning for James Graham managed to offer Mannah a substantially larger contract than Parra?

Seems to add up well enough.
remember money can be earned by the players outside of club sponsors, I do not believe Centrebet is a dogs sponsor. ;-)

Ryan Tandy was just trying to collect on a third party agreement last year :sarcasm:

**Legal Disclaimer**
*the views expressed above are not that of LU or anybody of credibility, in fact are just total crap :p

80k more???? Bulldogs are a joke, yeah right Bred not bought :roll:

If John comes back that will be amazing but I reckon he feels he owes the sharks heaps. They did take care of him when he was sick.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just heard that it wasn't the dogs that offered that money it was actually the sharks...regardless, the kid will never leave the club.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's about the same distance as parra from the city. Not as nice as parramatta, not many places are, but $80K more!
Good on him for staying loyal.