What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MANSFIELD A CHANCE FOR AUSTRALIAN SELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Juniors
Josh Mansfield has been notified to remain on standby for the Australian team after a string of impressive performances for Sydney Grammar under 15 B's team throughout a consistent summer. Josh has notched up scores of 82, 78 and 70 in the last few months and has been justly rewarded. Mansfield, whose averaging an impressive 27.63 with the bat is stoked to get a mention from the national selectors. "I think its fair but my goal is still to make the A's side for my school before treading deeper waters," he said today. Steve Waugh, an admirer of Josh says that he is pleased for one of mankinds most beautiful people. "What an effort," he boomed,"justice has been served after a great season." Josh flies out for Columbo tomorrow

Alan Shore

First Grade
Piss poor effort at shameless self-promotion, you could have at least used a fake news generator :roll:

[furrycat]

Coach
Hey how odd... Last week we played Sydney Grammar in the state finals, why didn't i see you there? As a matter of fact, no one scored over 50 against us... You're stupid.

[furrycat]

Coach
Mansfield, whose averaging an impressive 27.63 with the bat is stoked to get a mention from the national selectors.

*cough* Impressive? Dude... I'm a bowler and I have a higher average this year than that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.