What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marc Leafa?

popman

Juniors
Ex Rooster Marc Leafa has signed for ESL club Leigh Centurion - whats your views on him guys. Good signing?

supermario

Juniors
good young and athletic second rower !

Funny that they don't mention he played for souths after playing for the roosters, i suppose that wouldn't look good on the resume ! :twisted:

OVP

Coach
He reminded me of a smaller verion of David Solomona ... would try and offload a fair bit. Pretty good player when he was Easts but couldnt crack it as a regular first-grader. Thats not to say he wasnt any good tho, we had a pretty damn strong team back then. Souths DEFINITELY under-utilized this kid's talent. Could be a good signing mate.

popman

Juniors
supermario said:
good young and athletic second rower !

Funny that they don't mention he played for souths after playing for the roosters, i suppose that wouldn't look good on the resume ! :twisted:

We know he's a souths player (or was) - I just knew he played with the Roosters for a while, hence my post on here...thanks for the reply though guys. ;-)

Criswell

Juniors
He went pretty well for us at the Bunnies.

But as we had no coach to speak of, Mark as well as a few others wasted a year..... :?