What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario important fatigue question

sheep

Juniors
What i would like to know is how time will affect the fatigue system. Is it that the fatigue system is set around a certain time length i.e 10min (say the default feautre) halves so players tire respectively to this time? Or does the fatigue occur at faster rates say in a 5min half, to complement this reduced half? Voddy, Muzza?

Note i didnt post this in the question section as i would be suprised if Mario still read that after all the bickering. Anyway all baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..sheep

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah thats a pretty good question.. I'd guess they would fatigue around the default 10 minute halves, since we know that normal scores are based around that. Hopefully they will fatigue enough to actually have interchanges, most soccer games and stuff like that you never need to.

Latest posts