What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario - UK Delivery/Distribution

Monkey

Juniors
could you tell us when you expect to get some more out to UK and how many? At moment were being told next batch will be january and they still won't fill pre-orders. bascially, were being told if u aint ordered it you wont get it till march. i have pre-orderd but its a southern store so i doubt they even know there's a rugby league game out.

PS - 2 phone calls

to game, wigan: when will u get rugby league game in
R: u pre-ordered? no chance for a long time mate

to game, canterbury (down south): can i pre-order rugby league game
R: yeah no probs, but we won't ring u when it comes in cause its only a small release.

:lol: BLOODY SOUTHERNERS

Monkey

Juniors
how u figure that? Mario is part of sidhe, so surely he must know. i cant ring oz/nz, cos its expensive. our only link is alternative...ENOUGH SAID. so mario is about the best bet.

mikeyboy

Juniors
As has been said many times before SIDHE developed it, it is now out of their hands. HES and Alternative Software (UK) distribute it i.e. burn discs and ship.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I still havent got my copy from alternative software and they said it was despatched on monday the 15th ! ! !

Mario

Juniors
From what I know, it may be faster and more reliable to order a copy from Australia...

yankeeboy

Juniors
Can Yanks order it, or will it not work? I know Japanese PS2 games don't work, but what about Australian, Kiwi, or British games? I'd really like to get the game for PS2, but I'll settle for PC if I have to.

drewey

Juniors
I pre ordered the XBOX version 6 weeks ago at gameplay.com. I rang them yesterday and they assured me that I would get my copy friday. Just rang them and they said they didn't order enough so I have to wait to January.
I told gameplay to shove January up there arses!!!
So now I have no idea whn or how i will get it.