What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARIO WORLD: Mafia Game Thread (Day 6)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
images

WELCOME TO SUPER MARIO WORLD!

For more info, go here.

A land of fun and games... or so it would appear. Actually, Mario World is a lot more complicated. Really, its more of a 'Days of our Lives' story. Sure, on the face of the game, people tend to think that its good vs evil - us against them! But really? It's a big soap opera.

Princess Peach snuck out of Bowser's castle early in the morning.

"Quick, in here!" whispered Toadsworth, who sat waiting in a discreet cab.

Princess Peach hobbled somewhat painfully to the cab. She'd had a 'good night', if you know what I mean.

"Have fun?" Toadsworth asked.

"Oh boy, oh boy..." Peach replied, giving a very sly smile. The two giggled as they drove down the road back to Mario's house.

They passed the town square, where Yoshi and Toad stood arguing over who would win the State of Origin mafia competition.

"You idiot, I reckon soc123_au will! He's a gun!"

"No no, 9701 will win - he's a weapon!"

They argued, before Yoshi gave up, swallowed him whole and shat him out as an egg.

Princess Daisy stumbled out of a local pub, drunk as a skunk and wiping her mouth after an 'incident' in the toilet. She was an ugly looking thing and never seemed to catch a break.

Mario and Luigi sat at a pond, arguing over who would fix the toilet over at Donkey Kong's bungalow.

"He-sa always stinks it up-a," Mario complained. "You gotta no nose, you-sa do it!"

"Oh Mario, you-a always screw me over," Luigi whined.

Bowser made his way to the town square.

"PEACH! You didn't kiss me goodbye!"

Peach shuddered in the car. "Drive faster!"

Mario took to Bowser, affronted that he was insulting his girlfriend. "It'sa your time to die, Bowser!" Mario jumped high, and aimed his fat ass at Bowser, who simply stepped to his left and watched the little man rocket to the ground.

But Mario flattened someone - Little Mouser.

150px-MouserPMTTD.png

Drew-Sta is dead. He was Little Mouser - sneaky mouse guy who noone really knew and wouldn't play a big role in the game at all.

But it was too late. Bowser laughed, and vowed revenge. The village war had begun again...

IT IS DAY ONE - WITH 27 ALIVE, IT IS 18 TO LYNCH. DAY WILL END AT 5PM

Alive - 20

1. Dutchy - Monty Mole
2. afinalsin666
3. KeepingTheFaith - Bowser
4. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

6. HowHigh

8. DB
9. Didgi

11. RHCP
12. 9701
13. Misanthrope
14. Frederick
15. DragonPunk

20. whall15

24. thorson1987
25. Parra Pride
26. Sanchez
27. CobyDelaney

Dead - 6
17. butchmcdick - Wario
22. Smiley - Starlow
21. StGeorgeBull - Diddy Kong
5. Jason Maher - Cranky Kong
19. Pugzley
16. Bunniesman - Toad
18. Apey
23. Non Terminator
7. Ozzy
10. soc123_au

Day 1 - No Vote
Night 1 - BM / Smiley
Day 2 - butchmcdick
Night 2 -SGB / JM
Day 3 - KTF
Night 3 - BM / Pugz
Day 4 - Apey
Night 4 - Ozzy / soc123_au
Day 5 -
Night 5 -
Day 6 -
Night 6 -

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
I volunteered myself to be lynched in the last game so hopefully I'm given a go in this game.

vote: novote

Apey

Staff member
Let's start off with some tradition. Roar!

Vote: BunniesMan

Pugzley

Vote: Bunniesman

All this voting is making me hungry.

Cantonese Egg Tarts (Printable recipe)
By Christine's Recipes
Prep time: 40 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Yield: Makes about 14-16 egg tarts (3-Inch Wide 1-1/2-Inch Deep Tart Tin)

Ingredients of crust:
225 gm plain flour
125 gm butter
55 gm icing sugar
1 egg, whisked
a dash vanilla extract
Ingredients of custard::
3 eggs
110 gm caster sugar
225 gm hot water
85 gm evaporated milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method (making crust):
Place butter at room temperature until softened. Cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer over medium speed until the mixture is smooth, fluffy and light in color.
Add in whisked egg, half at a time, beat over low speed. Add vanilla extract, mix well.
Sift in flour in two batches, scraping down the sides of the bowl between additions with a spatula, and make sure all ingredients combine well. Knead into dough. (see picture)
Roll out the dough to a 1/2 cm thickness. Cut dough with a cookie cutter that is just a bit smaller than your tart tin in size. Line dough in the middle of tart tins, one by one. Lightly press the dough with your thumbs, starting from the bottom then up to the sides. While pressing the dough, turn the tart tin clockwise/anti-clockwise in order to make an even tart shell. Trim away any excess dough.

Method (making custard):
Add sugar into hot water, mix until completely dissolved.
Whisk egg with evaporated milk. Pour in sugar water. Mix well.
Sift egg mixture to get rid of any foam into a tea pot. Carefully pour egg mixture into each tart shell.
Method (baking tarts):
Preheat oven to 200C. Position rack in lower third of oven. Bake tarts for 10 to 15 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
Lower the heat to 180C. Keep an eye on them. Once you see the custard being puffed up a bit, pull the oven door open about 2 to 3 inches. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until the custard is cooked through. Just insert a toothpick into the custard. If it stands on its own, it’s done.