What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Hughes

Hooper

Juniors
This news is a bit old, but I understand that Mark Hughes, a recruitment scout for the Rabbits, has been told that his services are no longer required by the Rabbits. Mark Hughes brought Isaac Luke to the Rabbits from the Dog's, brought Dylan Farrell to the Rabbits and is the person who advised Michael Maguire to go with Adam Reynolds instead of Brett Finch when Chris Sandow left the Rabbits for the Eels. I understand that the Sharks are in talks with him. The bloke, it would seem, has a good eye for footballing talent. Just wondering if the forum thinks that he would be of any benefit to the Sharks?

Inferno

Coach
This news is a bit old, but I understand that Mark Hughes, a recruitment scout for the Rabbits, has been told that his services are no longer required by the Rabbits. Mark Hughes brought Isaac Luke to the Rabbits from the Dog's, brought Dylan Farrell to the Rabbits and is the person who advised Michael Maguire to go with Adam Reynolds instead of Brett Finch when Chris Sandow left the Rabbits for the Eels. I understand that the Sharks are in talks with him. The bloke, it would seem, has a good eye for footballing talent. Just wondering if the forum thinks that he would be of any benefit to the Sharks?

I'm a little concerned he hasn't unearthed any backrowers. I'm pretty sure that's the only requirement for a Sharks scout.

shaggs

Coach
I'm pretty sure you can fill two teams with players he is directly responsible for choosing over others in the comp. I would put him on the same level as cleal and that guy melbourne used to have, now at the roosters. He just does it with the fanfare.

Good guy who is always happy to chat.

webShark

Dylan Farrell pfftt.

Why is he being let go? Who found Reynolds and Keary? Bet it wasn't him.

But must be an improvement on our current scouts.

taipan

Referee
What about Corey???

He is a chippy in the Shire I hear,and does part time work for the NRL's player assistance programmes.
Seen him a few times at the local coffee lounge opp Caringbah public school.Matter of fact see a couple of current Sharkies sucking the caffeine their.