What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Married... with Children

Styles clash

Juniors
Remembered seeing bits and pieces of this. Decided to watch it all now. Just watched season 1 and it was good but not funny enough to make me want to watch another 240 episodes. There's probably a "Top 20 Episodes" nailing the good ones.

Who here has watched it? All of it?

nöyd

Staff member
Nomaam.svg

Nuke

Staff member
Great show. Definitely one that couldn't get made today what with everyone being so easily offended and such. Thing is it was sexist, but the sexism went both ways. The girls would bag off men and ogle men as much (or as nearly as much) as the fellas would to women.

I have the whole series on dvd, and yeah, like most series, the first season isn't as good as the later ones.

soc123_au

Staff member
I was 16 when this came out & could never understand why Al was so not interested in f**king Peg. Now at 48 I get it completely. ha ha. Such a great show of it's time.

Spent quite a few of those years in the shower too, just me a bottle of conditioner & thoughts of Kelly Bundy whiring around my head.