What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh One Day Cup 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
its all happening

Cooper carving up 59no (41)

free hits galore
wide
2 no balls - 2 sixes

Vegan man Siddle injured, arm problem - 0/75 - not magnificent today!

SA 4/299 - 49 Overs

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
That innings by Cooper was nuts. He sent bannanman into low earth orbit a couple of times there.

Good to see another failure by Harris. I find him deeply dislikable and the further from the Australian setup he is the better.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cooper always was a fair talent. I remember him launching the Windies attack into the backyards of Manuka during a huge PMs XI hundred.

Never kicked on, probably a bit too lazy really. But the guy can play when he's on song

Bazal

Post Whore
Also Ferguson has always been a gun. His injuries were cruel and when he finally did overcome all that, the way he was scapegoated after one failure and being run out by his skipper was appalling.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Finchy about to ton up
91no (107)

He stays till the end, the Vics win it

3/230 - 38 overs
need 93 more

Timbo

Staff member
South Australia have dropped three catches, missed three runouts and a stumping. All were absolutely straightforward.

Just appalling from a professional cricket team.

mozza91

Coach
We have another rookie commentator on the horizon

The great Robby Quiney...
I get home from work, turn the cricket on and the 1st thing I hear is Quiney talking about AFL.

Don’t these Victorians don’t understand that half the country couldn’t give a shit?

TheParraboy

Staff member
South Australia have dropped three catches, missed three runouts and a stumping. All were absolutely straightforward.

Just appalling from a professional cricket team.

still gonna win it I reckon...

17 from 9 balls to go
5 wkts left

TheParraboy

Staff member
Reckon next time we see Warne he will be pushing for Fraser-McGurk to be in the t20 aussie side?

7 from 3 balls

Latest posts