What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marshall and Farah

Please apologise to the other 15 players. You've embarrassed yourselves. Marshall should be shipped off to Siberia. Farah is entitled to a bad week but he should address his discipline or risk being stripped of the captaincy.

b.bear

Juniors
Hate to say it but sometimes I get the feeling both Farah & marshall think its all about them and their showreel. Instead of taking the option of most topliners would take t,they often just think of themselves instead of the team .

Very disappointing 2nd half tonight not helped by our 2 most senior players.

Not good enough!!!

macnaz

Staff member
The ref was a total merkin ! thats about all i can say at this stage.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I would be worried if my name was Chris Lawrence or Blake Ayshford tonight. Chris has to go back to reggies and find form quick and Blake has to learn to not try and catch passes that aren't meant for him.

The referring didn't help that much either, that was disgraceful.

When Petty dropped farahs pass on there try line there was a huge overlap to the right that wasn't capitalized on. That was an opportunity missed by our play makers ,makes u wonder do these guys communicate on field ?

boonboon

Juniors
Benji played injured for 60 minutes if you were watching that would have been obvious -a amazing effort by every single player tonight and If we play like that every week we will win more then we loose and prob make the top 4

Who said there is no home ground advantage when it comes to refereeing ! F@#k I did not know offside is a home side entitlement!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tough to complain tonight, it was a great effort.

Though Lawrence is finished as a player. No pace and slower to turn than a Mack truck. Very sad.

Benji played injured for 60 minutes if you were watching that would have been obvious -a amazing effort by every single player tonight and If we play like that every week we will win more then we loose and prob make the top 4

His injury explains why he was excused of kicking duties but not his tendency to take the wrong option. His performance this year reflects his efforts all season, appalling. For a guy on top coin he's playing like Leo Dynever.

As for the rest of your post, you're utterly deluded if you think we could get anywhere near the top 4. Tonight was an exceptional performance and I can't remember the team showing such grit and aggression in recent history but they still lack the class to challenge the good sides consistently. They have, however, shown on that performance that they might be competitive enough to avoid coming in the bottom 2 which is more than I hoped for at the start if the year.

The starting pack has to be the pack going forward now, Fulton to be added to the bench and that should be fine.

Plenty of aggro which was good but the refs didn't help the Tigers did they.

Re the Marshall and Farah bit, to me, it even looked like Anasta was overridden by Farah tonight.

moller

Juniors
Much better effort - first time we've seen Potter's oft-discussed extra agression and intensity. Plenty to build upon considering there were a lot of new combinations out there.

Our outside backs are a concern though. Lawrence looks about 5% of the player he was, and there's very little speed out there otherwise.

but they still lack the class to challenge the good sides consistently
and there lies the problem, they have class in the spine with the exception of 7 at the moment.
1 Tedesco, he showed it again tonight, even from a mixture of playing wing & fullback,
6 Marshall, he has it but just doesn't seem to want to show it anymore,
9 Farah, he has it but needs to be more trusting of his other players,

Surely the class could have worked together to bring Miller along.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lawrence's defence was much improved. He got bugger all quality ball or space.

Reddy thinks his shoulders are hands, hopeless prick needs the arse asap.

Tedesco's poor defence cost us two tries before he was moved to fullback far too late.

Anasta's kicking game was just pathetic. The new kids all played great.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Benji can get fcked. Id move sironen up to nsw cup to partner miller. Play them there for a few weeks, then bring them into first grade together.

Tell benji he can piss off to Cronulla so he can have lunch with heighno and beau every day

boonboon

Juniors
Benji can get fcked. Id move sironen up to nsw cup to partner miller. Play them there for a few weeks, then bring them into first grade together.

Tell benji he can piss off to Cronulla so he can have lunch with heighno and beau every day

YOu Sir are a f**king idiot or drunk or both

Mario chalmers

Juniors
The criticism is ridiculous. We were in it with 15 to go

We won't see a side as good as Melbourne in our lifetime. Their key players are brilliant and their forwards are super fit.

I'd go as far as saying our club is better placed to cope with injuries to key players than melbourne

hutch

First Grade

That's a ridiculous post. Benji and anasta in the halves absolutely towels up miller and sironen, and I highly rate sirro. I don't think we will see miller in first grade again this year.