What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martli's freakin awesome banners

Martli

Coach
Demand for my banners is going up so I see if appropriate to make a separate thread for them, if the mods don't think so then they can delete this; I'll understand if that's the case.

If you want one, just ask. Here's a few samples:

fred.gif

dani.gif

saintdragon.gif

As you can tell, they take a lot of time and effort and require highly sophisticated software so I can't garuntee an instant reply, but I can garuntee that I will do it eventually so just be paitent.

Enjoy!

Goldthorpe

Bench
Great job Martli!

You my friend are a Graphic Design genius.

Any chance of a Goldthorpe banner? In Red and White? Or NSW Superleague light and dark Blue? Whatever tickles your pickles.

Martli

Coach
Goldthorpe:
goldthorpe.gif

Not sure what you meant by superleague blue so I just chose a pretty light blue for you.

Skinner

Coach
Martli, they are going to become collectors items.

I must have one please......something that screams "Go the pies"

Thanks in advance.

Skinner

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Banners of the year as stated elsewhere. The thread will stay :thumb

Steel Dragon

Bench
Man - I need in on this!

How about "I used to support a good team" or something - its up to you - you dont tell me how to pick up trash, im not about to tell you how to create a masterpiece.

Cheers Martli

Latest posts